What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tommy T

Wizardman

First Grade
Dear NSW selectors,

Please pick Tommy T on the wing where he'll have less ball. If you have to, you can pick him in the centres where he'll have to do 20+ tackles. You don't need to pick him at fullback at all!

From Qld fans

SDM

First Grade
Tommy T reminds me of Grand Armee,lovely big stride
Tedesco is Lohnro, consistently a better horse than Grand Armee, but at the moment he is Lohnro being ridden by born again Beadman, sitting in a pocket, praying to God for a run to appear in the straight and getting bested by plodders like Defier.

Munted

Bench
If all fit you’d think:
1. Teddy
3. Turbo
14. Pap

Teddy can’t play anywhere else other than FB but he’s a must have in the side.
Yep that's the most logical and what id go with as well. Just need to ensure we give Turbo plenty of the ball.

Wizardman

First Grade
The
How do we squeeze teddy, turbo and concussion-hauzen into the team?
They shouldn't.....they simply need to bite the bullet and pick the best number 1 in that crucial position. Teddy is a fantastic player but Turbo is just playing out of this world football and cannot be ignored for that spot any longer.
Playing Teddy at 1 instead of Turbo is fast looking like Johns going to hooker to fit Brett Kimmorley in the side. History states that should never have happened and we are seeing history being repeated with Tedesco/ Tommy T.

Valheru

Coach
The

They shouldn't.....they simply need to bite the bullet and pick the best number 1 in that crucial position. Teddy is a fantastic player but Turbo is just playing out of this world football and cannot be ignored for that spot any longer.
Playing Teddy at 1 instead of Turbo is fast looking like Johns going to hooker to fit Brett Kimmorley in the side. History states that should never have happened and we are seeing history being repeated with Tedesco/ Tommy T.

Silly comparison.

Teddy won back to back Fitler medals in winning series' and should have had back to back wally Lewis medals as well but we all know what happened there.

Munted

Bench
The

Yeah I feel you on the Johns and Kimmorley comparison. What a f**k up.

I love Teddy as the fullback and I worry Turbo won't being this skill to nsw if we pick him at fullback.
Teddy is a pretty consistent player and you know what you're getting.
If they ditch the beach sprinter I could get exciting for api and turbo carving up.

Wizardman

First Grade
Silly comparison.

Teddy won back to back Fitler medals in winning series' and should have had back to back wally Lewis medals as well but we all know what happened there.

It is not a silly comparison at all. Kimmorley was playing great footy. The selectors thought they had to pick both and played a future immortal halfback at hooker.

Teddy is a great player.....but my goodness Tommy T is bashing the door down for selection there. Look at the amazing effect he is having on Manly right now.

Danish

Referee
Picking turbo at centre is crucial. If we don’t, that means Jack Wighton will be selected there

Dear NSW selectors,

Please pick Tommy T on the wing where he'll have less ball. If you have to, you can pick him in the centres where he'll have to do 20+ tackles. You don't need to pick him at fullback at all!

From Qld fans
Hate to break it to you ol' mate, but Tommy Talau is highly unlikely to be picked for the blues.

Latest posts