What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News George Williams quits Raiders

nick87

Coach
Get your laughs in now, because if my mail is correct, the way this thing has gone down is a result of a major coup for the club

and his name rhymes with Flake Boston
LFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

betcats

Referee
Get your laughs in now, because if my mail is correct, the way this thing has gone down is a result of a major coup for the club

and his name rhymes with Flake Boston
LFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Would be a good lock with these new rules.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Lol how much in love with Ricky and raiders are the nrl360 panel! All about how well raiders have handled it and how selfish Williams is lol. No one asked the question why are the raiders best players leaving?

Canard

Immortal
So sounds like George texted the club to say he was skipping training and the weekends game.

"Not coming. Soz. LOL"

betcats

Referee
Lol how much in love with Ricky and raiders are the nrl360 panel! All about how well raiders have handled it and how selfish Williams is lol. No one asked the question why are the raiders best players leaving?

It’s cause Ricky is the leak, joirnos love it but his players don’t

nick87

Coach
He texted the welfare manager to tell him he doesnt feel up for playing, doesnt feel up for training, and wants out of the club at the end of the year... but in the mean time, i'd like to keep getting paid...

BOLD move Goergey! Get yo money, my guy!

Bazal

Post Whore
The old boys and the Deakin Club told me Georgie sent Stick a texa saying how much he was hurtin', but Sticks got 29 other blokes in the squad sittin' in the sheds hurtin' after trainin' while Georgie is off hurtin' at home, so Stick had no choice but to let Georgie go