What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Deacon

First Grade
Nuno Espírito Santo apparently even with leaving wolves isn’t a candidate apparently

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Tbh the options out there aren’t great

well there have been a few decent options but none of them wanted us, I really think Levy has done some permanent damage to this club as its not as though we are not an attractive prospect with our roster and facilities and junior set up

the problem is our roster needs boosting and I dont think any new manager sees us as a spending club as Levy's main MO is profit over football

even Levy himself admitted it in an article a few weeks back, the problem being, will he do anything about it ?

nöyd

Staff member
Gotta admire the club's optimism having old mate model next season's kit on the official site:

HSlgRm1.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
We were keen on Conte from day 1, then the RM job became available .

Poch will need to change his style and not be so compressed but also he needs to be backed. Getting to UCL final with no transfers for 2 years was a miracle yet he got sacked when our players went stale.

So many decent players we could have signed but for Levy falling short in his bids by a measly million or so, he is just so stubborn and lost players that we desperately needed and were willing to come.

Deacon

First Grade
We were keen on Conte from day 1, then the RM job became available .

Poch will need to change his style and not be so compressed but also he needs to be backed. Getting to UCL final with no transfers for 2 years was a miracle yet he got sacked when our players went stale.

So many decent players we could have signed but for Levy falling short in his bids by a measly million or so, he is just so stubborn and lost players that we desperately needed and were willing to come.
Not quite sure from Day 1 tbh

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Nearest I can gather this is a list of managers that have knocked us back....................so far

Nagglesman
Flick
Rogers
ETH
Poch
Conte
Lopetegui

Although Poch was keen as but PSG wouldn't release him.

Deacon

First Grade
Nearest I can gather this is a list of managers that have knocked us back....................so far

Nagglesman
Flick
Rogers
ETH
Poch
Conte
Lopetegui

Although Poch was keen as but PSG wouldn't release him.
can add another two now, parataci is wasting his time with us, Levy overruling him already

Last edited:

Latest posts