What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12: Parra v Souths GAME DAY THREAD @ Stadium Australia 29/5/21

yy_cheng

Coach
Its the attacking formation. Codey has so many options

He can go himself, he's got mitchell at the back and the centre and the winger

Then he has the 2nd rower who is right fully sucking in opacic and waqa in the past.

When we attack, we don't have those many options .

Until we learn to defend against this, we won't go far as all the good teams will do this to us

Bandwagon

Staff member
We're still in this if we hold our heads, I think either Rheed needs a rocket, or Moses has lost his voice, either way they need to fix that.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah but that is part of the problem, is he isnt a coach players really want to play for.
That's why we need to develop players, Penrith-style. It requires patience, and now that the PLC members don't control the football club we can have patience.

Eelogical

Referee
We are gonna struggle to defend souths on the edge no matter what .... but with only 12 players we have no chance ... that bullshit sin bin was really costly
Forget the fact that it was a bullshit penalty. We started like dog shit, took a while to warm up then couldn't go with the adversity of playing with a man down.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You’ve already used that excuse and pointed out that this season we have better players.
And this season we'll go better. Last year we were +104 after 20 rounds. We're already doing better than that after 12. We are clearly a better team this year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Seriously dude, just shut the f**k up. Stop arguing.
I'll stop when you do.
Every coach wants state of origin players from 1-13, but they simply cannot.

No team does.

You always defend Arthur saying he doesn't have the team. The irony is, that he has had many years to build this team. It's his team. No excuses.
And I think it's a good team. It's better than last year and next year it'll be even better. Have faith.