What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Lol, Chad has beern replaced for Chad money.

We have one half signed for next year. He is very inexperienced. Very inexperienced spine we have for next season,allk on lowish money.

SJ and MM are $1.8 per season, Who is getting that?

Eion

First Grade
I'm guessing its going to be the ones we've been rumoured with in Liu and Butcher, but the way McInnnes and Nicho popped out of nowhere it could be anyone!

Love how they keep things so quiet.

Though I do wonder, how did no one spot Gallen, Fiffita, Lewis, Hynes, Dino and Mace at lunch haha. Did they book out the whole place ?
The pines isn’t a dribbler forumite ‘go to’ for lunch. If they met at the R’y, Nulla Nulla or Oportos we’d have been all over it.

Omnishark2

Juniors
Moyza wants to play at the Sharks, SJ wants 2 x year deal worth 600k per year (i think he is worth that), so in the end they are choosing the player who actually wants to play for the club over the one wanting more cash.
C-C-C-Culture change..

Yep I saw that BBB ... but I'm concerned if that's the plan.

If SJ can stop sulking about Bomber, I'd much rather SJ for $600k than Moysa for $400k.
Firstly because of his long kicking game ... Hynes is a good 2nd kicker, but he can't be our main kicker if he gets paired with Moysa's dodgy hammies. Hynes will be a running 6, we need to pair him with an organiser.

Secondly Moylan has attititude issues of his own. He's had bad luck with injuries, but his rehab attitude is pretty poor - there's been plenty of times he's looked like he couldn't give a crap over the past 18 months. Yes he's aiming up now he's playing for a contract ... so he wants to stay at the Sharks because we are his best chance of that. Much as I like Moysa's silky passing skills when's he's on ... I think we're best to cut the cord, end the 4 year Moysa experiment, and get Fitzy to give SJ a cuddle & kiss and sign him up for 2 years (definitely not 3).

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
To correct myself We have two halves on the books, if Tracey is considered. How much are We paying there? I guess lower end.

I thionk Hynes will prove an upgrade from Chad, I am happy enough.

I also think he will play 6, wonder what was discussed, seeing as we just signed Will.

Is a runner not a manager, playued a lot of fullback in QLD cup always played well.

Special K

Coach
Moyza and Kennedy play really well together. Nicho can go on the other side. It is a weird fit but footy is very different these days

bluefox68

Staff member
I like:

1. Kennedy
6. Manu
7. Hynes
9. Brailey

14. Tracey

The backups:

Trindall
Metcalf
Jack A. Williams

All of that is assuming that McInnes plays 13...

And we sign Manu and let SJ and Moyza go...

Tiger Shark

Bench
To correct myself We have two halves on the books, if Tracey is considered. How much are We paying there? I guess lower end.

I also think he will play 6, wonder what was discussed, seeing as we just signed Will.

Is a runner not a manager, playued a lot of fullback in QLD cup always played well.

yes playing in the halves is kind of a given

Frenzy.

Immortal
Riccio reckons Moylan is the favourite to partner Hynes, not SJ

Depends on what happens in this weeks meetings.

Last night I though SJ was staying but he's gotten greedy and Fitz will not pay overs on anyone less than a further Immortal and there's none of them playing is there? I dunno.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Thinly veiled swipe at Matt Burton there i reckon

NOt that thin. May as well have named him LOL

"I say to young players... 'Mate you're better off being here with the players you're playing with, and the experience that's in this place and your aim is to be the best 23-year-old footballer you can be. Now you can run off and try and get a first-grade job with someone else, but let me tell you how that's going to look in three years time. You stay here, this is what it'll look like at 23, 24. Then if you make it here, you'll make it anywhere'. And I think that's where Nicho Hynes is now."

Frenzy.

Immortal
Lol, Chad has beern replaced for Chad money.

We have one half signed for next year. He is very inexperienced. Very inexperienced spine we have for next season,allk on lowish money.

SJ and MM are $1.8 per season, Who is getting that?

Forwards. 2 established, 1 young bloke.

The backline is probably just about set

Need people to give them the space.

Need another forward leader to take pressure of Wade

Frenzy.

Immortal

And possibly Connor Watson.

See the pattern?

Utilities. Next man up. Play everywhere

snout

First Grade
Posters keep throwing up Manu.
We wont get him but we could get Keary.
Sam walker is the future.
He is a 7 and wants to recieve the ball first.
He wants to be the main kicker. He wants to play both sides and has a running game.

Hang on....luke keary wants all those things.

Manu showed robbo last week he can wear the 6.

Robbo doesnt need keary.
Why pay him halfback money.
and no way is keary going to take a backseat to walker.
And walkers no good to robbo if he dont keep doing whats he done the last 6 weeks.

Fitz of Fury knows Keary.
FoF wants a captain.
And a 7.

Keary.

It all just makes so much sense.

Posters keep throwing up Manu.
We wont get him but we could get Keary.
Sam walker is the future.
He is a 7 and wants to recieve the ball first.
He wants to be the main kicker. He wants to play both sides and has a running game.

Hang on....luke keary wants all those things.

Manu showed robbo last week he can wear the 6.

Robbo doesnt need keary.
Why pay him halfback money.
and no way is keary going to take a backseat to walker.
And walkers no good to robbo if he dont keep doing whats he done the last 6 weeks.

Fitz of Fury knows Keary.
FoF wants a captain.
And a 7.

Keary.

It all just makes so much sense.
The other day some people, not me, said you were on the crack pipe
You have been having a few "moments of clarity" these last couple of daze

Latest posts