What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty pennies v the tigpies

betcats

Referee
f**ken whinge and whine LMFAO, Someone needs their nappy changed?
You got your arses handed to you. Get over it, regroup and move on. It’s almost time for your next game FFS....

Your shit club is still whinging over a coach from 3 years ago leaving, Its almost time for you bums to fire your next coach and you are still hung up on Ivan FFS. Shit club who signs our rejects in a desperate attempt to climb out of the gutter. Got our arses handed to us without 8 starters if you think that is worth bragging about it shows how far above your club we are.

stryker

First Grade
I think Tigers fans are absolute f**kwits carrying on over a coach they claim destroyed their club leaving them. You cant have it both ways. If he destroyed your club it makes no sense to be salty bitches about him leaving
His legacy remains you brain dead f**khead.

stryker

First Grade
Your shit club is still whinging over a coach from 3 years ago leaving, Its almost time for you bums to fire your next coach and you are still hung up on Ivan FFS. Shit club who signs our rejects in a desperate attempt to climb out of the gutter. Got our arses handed to us without 8 starters if you think that is worth bragging about it shows how far above your club we are.
Lol 26-6 and did it easy.

stryker

First Grade
Hahaha f**k off idiot why are you even here you dope? f**k off back to your little tigers wankfest.
I’m enjoying the meltdown from certain arrogant dickheads on this forum. You sound like you’re so angry you are near tears.

mxlegend99

Referee
His legacy remains you brain dead f**khead.
Keep being salty. The irrational hate is hilarious. The only brain dead people are those who hate someone they think ruined their club for leaving early. Think about it for a minute.

It should be a good thing. It's only a bad thing if you think he was doing a good job.

stryker

First Grade
Keep being salty. The irrational hate is hilarious. The only brain dead people are those who hate someone they think ruined their club for leaving early. Think about it for a minute.

It should be a good thing. It's only a bad thing if you think he was doing a good job.
It’s not about him leaving per se, he wasn’t doing a great job.
It’s about him setting the joint and fire and doing nothing to help extinguish the flames.

betcats

Referee
I’m enjoying the meltdown from certain arrogant dickheads on this forum. You sound like you’re so angry you are near tears.

Please, your shit club and its dopey fans have been melting down for years about a coach leaving, even after a victory you are still bitter and angry about it.

betcats

Referee
It’s about him setting the joint and fire and doing nothing to help extinguish the flames.

Hahaha what horseshit. You are like a bitter ex gf you wanker.

mxlegend99

Referee
How is him leaving not the best thing to stop the place burning down? He paid for a better coach to come in and fix the joint up.

If he was as bad as you believe. Leaving and paying for his superior replacement is about the dream outcome for Tigers.

Personally the second I think people are bad for my club, i get joy from them leaving no matter how it happens. Just glad they're gone.

betcats

Referee
Nope no personal relationship

Which makes the bitterness and whinging about Ivan from you and your like even more pathetic. He is just a coach who according to all wests fans was doing a shit job and you still cant let it go, its sad, you should try some therapy.

Latest posts