What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Chokkie Soldiers

Quigs

Immortal
Do we play well in the cold weather?

I hope so because I anticipate it is going to be far-can chilly tonight.

I'll be thinking of 'youse' at the local council owned Jubilee cesspool as I am curled up under the blanket on the couch.

I suppose someone has to take one for the team.

Special K

Coach
Weather app said it felt like 2 degrees this morning in the shire. Good luck to the boys running around in shorts tonight!

R-15-3

Juniors
This cold weather will be bad for us, SJ and Moylan will be more worried about their hamstrings going and ending their career than playing well. Wont surprise me if Fifita doesn’t play for the same reason.

Tiger Shark

Bench
This cold weather will be bad for us, SJ and Moylan will be more worried about their hamstrings going and ending their career than playing well. Wont surprise me if Fifita doesn’t play for the same reason.

Once they start moving and warm up it should be fine.

snout

First Grade
And this is why we don’t need this sort of player any more…
You dont not sign a player because a poster on a forum says he wont put in because its very very cold.
Ask moyza will he be going full throttle tonight.
The answer will be f**k yeah.

Quigs

Immortal
I heard a story that it was so cold down there right now that the old Cap'n has been sitting down to piss.

Are they really the chokky soldiers anymore?
They did have the l licorice allsorts after that
Lately they've been more the cherry ripes

Looking forward to making the trek south via the Lidcombe Bowling Club, just gotta find the long johns. I predict a 2 point win to us.

chewsta

First Grade
We will win tonight by 14 points, then go on to dominate the comp and lose to the Panthers in the GF.

Latest posts