What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Injuries And Suspensions

Rabbits20

Immortal
They didn’t include Taane Milne my Dad is reading the article in Today’s Daily Telegraph he bought up the road.

Article is along the lines of Milne has a confirmed broken rib it happened 5mins in to the game last week that hard shot from the Eel. Milne played the next 75mins in terrible pain to see the game out. He will now miss 3-4 weeks.

This is a blow as Milne was playing well. I guess Mansour plays next week but he had another shocker in reserve grade today.

callmack1

Staff member
QLD crisis as star duo in doubt for Origin II - Casualty Ward: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/st...e/news-story/8fce7844a59c390ca03d3d7a95c78824

Ughhhh that's frustrating!! Of course we're the club to pick up injuries from Origin! Not good news for us at all. I guess it's not super bad, but not ideal. If both of them were to be out for let's say three weeks, they'd only miss games against the Knights and Broncos. While those games will be challenging and we can't underestimate them, I'm more comfortable going into them without those two than I would be against some other clubs.

Of course, there is the chance the injuries may not be too bad as well. Really hoping Jai's ribs can settle down quickly and he only misses this week. And Wayne indicated in his media session today that he doesn't think Gags has a break, he said he still has full movement in the hand. However, the scans have not come back yet so that may not be the case.

Hoping for the best!

southsport

First Grade
An update on our Origin players heading into Round 14: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2021/06/11/rehab-report-heading-into-round-14/

Great insight in that Rehab Report. I don't think I've ever actually had the process explained to me so it's cool to see. No word on Gagai or Arrow's specific injuries though.
I spoke to Arrow today, he said he's not playing because Wayne gave him the match off, he looked like he could have played to me, no injury worries with Jai.

Latest posts