What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty pennies v the tigpies

Tigertail

Juniors
Remember the story about the Tigers self-professed BIG 4?

Imagine being the club that threw all their hard-earned at Luke Brooks and telling the likes of James Tedesco, MItchell Moses and Sharon Woods where to go?

3 of those players have since either tasted played finals footy and/or play in a grand final. Guess which one has yet to experience any of those?

You are the son of Mr Bates!

We are doing better than what the Tigers are doing. Clearly that is lost on you.
It is right you are currently higher on the ladder, however currently it appears your on a downward spiral, without your halves. However, what is a FACT is that since 2000, we have both won only one competition, ( there are alot of teams that have not won any), and if we look a wooden spoons you clearly are better than us there, ie you managed to do that twice, that appears lost on you.

Pork Hunt

Juniors
One slight problem is IT"S BEEN 10 Years since you've made the finals........🤣

You actually have to be good enough to make the finals.......😝
The real kicker is funnily enough the Tigers have won a premiership more recently than Penrith.

I wouldn't begrudge the Panthers getting to the GF for the next 5 years straight. As long as they lose them all😉

DinkyDi

Juniors
The real kicker is funnily enough the Tigers have won a premiership more recently than Penrith.

I wouldn't begrudge the Panthers getting to the GF for the next 5 years straight. As long as they lose them all😉
Jog on little man, jog on.

DinkyDi

Juniors
An injury plague hasn't even struck the Panthers for the last year and a half.
I sense more tears before bedtime before this season ends for the Peni's and their loyal gang of teethless followers.
We had five players out for this match, and 8 the previous one.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
An injury plague hasn't even struck the Panthers for the last year and a half.
I sense more tears before bedtime before this season ends for the Peni's and their loyal gang of teethless followers.

Did you join the forum just to troll ?

Shows I suppose this is an example of how the Clearys young and old, along with the Panthers continue to live rent free in your head.

I originally thought it must be crowded inside that head of yours. Then I remembered there's nothing else there, except for perhaps some delusions of grandeur.

Tigertail

Juniors
One slight problem is IT"S BEEN 10 Years since you've made the finals........

You actually have to be good enough to make the finals.......😝
Really that's so funny you mention this, 🤣 when in your first 20 years, you made to the finals ONCE, and then it took you 18 years, and along the way you collected another 2 wooden spoons. It took you 24 years to actually win a Grand final. You have won 2 Grand finals in 53 years , you have a 50% record in Grand Finals and we have 100%. Your a joke Alice, when you get out of your nappies, and can read a history book, then you can comment on history

Tigertail

Juniors
It’s as exciting as securing 9th place on the ladder
Basically every team plays this game to win the Grand Final, there can only be one winner, its irrelevant where you finish after that, however you do not want to come last, and earn a wooden spoon. In the last 20 years to do a comparison, we never have got the wooden spoon, and we won a Grand Final more recently than you. We really do not want to go back in earlier history of the pitiful Panthers, in early days you were called the chocolate soldiers

Basically every team plays this game to win the Grand Final, there can only be one winner, its irrelevant where you finish after that, however you do not want to come last, and earn a wooden spoon. In the last 20 years to do a comparison, we never have got the wooden spoon, and we won a Grand Final more recently than you. We really do not want to go back in earlier history of the pitiful Panthers, in early days you were called the chocolate soldiers
You’ve only won one? 😂

Latest posts