What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty pennies v the tigpies

Well honestly I wanted to keep both of them, and at the time there was no choice one or the other, and it was actually your mate Ivan, that ditched Tedesco
😂😂More like typical Wests Tigers management decisions.
Will Lukey boy ever feel what it’s like to experience a finals series?

Your a joke, your side was pitiful in the first 20 years ZERO Grand Final wins, only one? final appearance, and TWO WOODEN SPOONS. You had to change your colour because they called you chocolate soldiers😂
Getting heated I see Tigertail old boy....😂

Now you’re resorting to bagging out jersey colours?!?😂

Reeks of desperation to escape the perennial hole known as 9th place.

Tigertail

Juniors
Getting heated I see Tigertail old boy....😂

Now you’re resorting to bagging out jersey colours?!?😂

Reeks of desperation to escape the perennial hole known as 9th place.
Tell me why did the poor little panthers change their colours? and who is getting heated lil boy, i'll hit you with your wooden spoon, 2nd 9th , 14th who cares? , we are out there to win and not come last. Stop crying its ok, its very good that you have stayed loyal to your side, even though you have a low life coach.

Tell me why did the poor little panthers change their colours? and who is getting heated lil boy, i'll hit you with your wooden spoon, 2nd 9th , 14th who cares? , we are out there to win and not come last. Stop crying its ok, its very good that you have stayed loyal to your side, even though you have a low life coach.
Name calling.....
Empty threats.....
Cheap insults.....
Dragging up jersey colours?!?😂

Really?!?

Forego such desperate measures and concentrate more on winning games and making finals. You haven’t done too much of that since 2005.......

Tigertail

Juniors
Name calling.....
Empty threats.....
Cheap insults.....
Dragging up jersey colours?!?😂

Really?!?

Forego such desperate measures and concentrate more on winning games and making finals. You haven’t done too much of that since 2005.......
Fact: Penrith 54 years in the competition 2 Grand Finals( 50% winning record in GFs) , 4 wooden Spoons and changed their colours
Fact: WestsTigers 21 years, 1 Grand Final (100% winning record) Zero Wooden Spoons, no thought of changing colour, brought about by the Amalgamation of two great clubs Balmain and Western Suburbs from 1908

Currently we are on winning record of 2 and your on a losing record of 2. Last time we played we beat you.
Your coach broke his contact with the Tigers to join Penrith who he had previously been sacked from.

These are all facts, no false accusations here, no future foretelling and sorry but the truth hurts

Fact: Penrith 54 years in the competition 2 Grand Finals( 50% winning record in GFs) , 4 wooden Spoons and changed their colours
Fact: WestsTigers 21 years, 1 Grand Final (100% winning record) Zero Wooden Spoons, no thought of changing colour, brought about by the Amalgamation of two great clubs Balmain and Western Suburbs from 1908

Currently we are on winning record of 2 and your on a losing record of 2. Last time we played we beat you.
Your coach broke his contact with the Tigers to join Penrith who he had previously been sacked from.

These are all facts, no false accusations here, no future foretelling and sorry but the truth hurts
Didn’t the Magpies earn the Wooden Spoon before being forced to merge with Balmain? 😂

That’s as factual as your club being in 11th place, despite your life-changing win.....

Tigertail

Juniors
Didn’t the Magpies earn the Wooden Spoon before being forced to merge with Balmain? 😂

That’s as factual as your club being in 11th place, despite your life-changing win.....
That is fine I was always a Tigers supporter not from the Magpies side, Balmain merged with Wests , saved their butt as they were not going to qualify

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
That is fine I was always a Tigers supporter not from the Magpies side, Balmain merged with Wests , saved their butt as they were not going to qualify

So not really a joint venture then. Oh dear. Spoken like someone from the shallow end of the Balmain gene pool. That is now part of the W/T faithful. No wonder Ivan couldn't wait to get out of the joint. He actually paid for the priviledge too.

More insight into the some of the W/T faithful. Only joined up to troll.

Tigertail

Juniors
So not really a joint venture then. Oh dear. Spoken like someone from the shallow end of the Balmain gene pool. That is now part of the W/T faithful. No wonder Ivan couldn't wait to get out of the joint. He actually paid for the priviledge too.

More insight into the some of the W/T faithful. Only joined up to troll.
You really don't understand, and no wonder your under a low life spell. The merger took place its a new team, we are Wests Tigers. I was a Balmain Tigers supporter however they are no longer now, and we are now a new team.
Tomorrow you guys will be cheering us on, hahaha, otherwise if Parra win their going to be only 2 points behind and you guys play the roosters next week, and on your current form well I'd say they would almost be favourites. Suck it in fellas

Crashtest

Juniors
Well honestly I wanted to keep both of them, and at the time there was no choice one or the other, and it was actually your mate Ivan, that ditched Tedesco.
You are the tigers fan not me, but even I know how wrong and stupid that comment is. But don’t let facts get in the way of anything.

Tigertail

Juniors
You are the tigers fan not me, but even I know how wrong and stupid that comment is. But don’t let facts get in the way of anything.
You get your facts right it was never a choice between Brookes and Tedesco. The fact was all their contracts came up at the same time. Ivan came in to replace Jason Taylor (he was a disaster) and it was left to Ivan to deal with the four players. Brookes wanted to stay and others wanted to play finals football. Ivan played hard ball with them, the contracts for them were all on the table for them all to sign. Ivan told them to sign up now or he would take the contracts off the table, they did not sign so he ditched them.