What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty pennies v the tigpies

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
You really don't understand, and no wonder your under a low life spell. The merger took place its a new team, we are Wests Tigers. I was a Balmain Tigers supporter however they are no longer now, and we are now a new team.
Tomorrow you guys will be cheering us on, hahaha, otherwise if Parra win their going to be only 2 points behind and you guys play the roosters next week, and on your current form well I'd say they would almost be favourites. Suck it in f

Will I now. I don't ever cheer for the W/T because of trolls and fools like yourself. How little you know.......😂🤣

Tigertail

Juniors
Will I now. I don't ever cheer for the W/T because of trolls and fools like yourself. How little you know.......😂🤣
I will give you something to think about then, ( probably wasting my time on a kid with no nounce) Look and see the players and officials your loosing since Ivan's arrival, and who he has replaced them with. All your real stars were already there thanks to Gould and Hook (who are also gone).

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I will give you something to think about then, ( probably wasting my time on a kid with no nounce) Look and see the players and officials your loosing since Ivan's arrival, and who he has replaced them with. All your real stars were already there thanks to Gould and Hook (who are also gone).

I am not a 'kid'. 🤣 . The only player Penrith have 'lost' was Burton. The others left with a golden handshake (so to speak)

Officials.....The only one of note to leave was Gould. Because he and management decided his job was finished. He is now doing similar work ar rge Warriors.

Hook had no impact on where Penrith is now, except for debuting a couple of players.

Hook had no imput into the development pathways at Penrith. A bloke called Matt Cammeron (and team) along with Gould set up the pathway structure.

I'm not expecting you to understand this, as it doesn't suit your own personal narrative.

Tigertail

Juniors
I am not a 'kid'. 🤣 . The only player Penrith have 'lost' was Burton. The others left with a golden handshake (so to speak)

Officials.....The only one of note to leave was Gould. Because he and management decided his job was finished. He is now doing similar work ar rge Warriors.

Hook had no impact on where Penrith is now, except for debuting a couple of players.

Hook had no imput into the development pathways at Penrith. A bloke called Matt Cammeron (and team) along with Gould set up the pathway structure.

I'm not expecting you to understand this, as it doesn't suit your own personal narrative.
If your not a kid, well you know. They sacked him, built a team when he wasn't there, and when they thought they were losing their best player they let his daddy back to coach. Since his been back, I know we have picked up Laurie, Blore and Tamou and you got from us Jennings, Eisenhouth (who were both Penrith rejects to begin with) and Momo who is a decent player. Barrett is gone he has already taken Hetherington and Burton, and I am sure he more plans.

Also, as your mate pointed out
ar
rge
imput

Tigertail

Juniors
^The funniest bit was when the Tigers had a done deal with Nathan over breakfast. It still makes me chuckle.
That is funny , that is the first I have ever heard of that. As well I would not believe anything that comes out of the Cleary household there both proven liars, tiktoktiktok

Tigertail

Juniors
As good as over-inflating a hollow victory that still hasn’t help your team ascend to that holy grail you call 9th place
Do you listen, or is it you cannot come up with anything better, there is no prizes for those that come 2nd 9th or 13th, only one ream can win, however you do not want to come last. Your team has won more wooden spoons than Grand finals you have nothing to crow about.

Do you listen, or is it you cannot come up with anything better, there is no prizes for those that come 2nd 9th or 13th, only one ream can win, however you do not want to come last. Your team has won more wooden spoons than Grand finals you have nothing to crow about.
I don’t mind you crowing about all of your clubs 9th-placed finishes. After all, it’s a very consistent accolade that no other club in Australian Rugby League’s 113-year history has achieved.

And speaking of Wooden Spoons, seeing your obsession with this, you would probably know how many combined spoons Balmain & Wests have won right?

Last edited:

DinkyDi

Juniors
I am uploading this for those people who are unable to access this article.

Attachments

• 198578156_10222561497078736_6065694061065556541_n.jpg
    198578156_10222561497078736_6065694061065556541_n.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 15

Tigertail

Juniors
I don’t mind you crowing about all of your clubs 9th-placed finishes. After all, it’s a very consistent accolade that no other club in Australian Rugby League’s 113-year history has achieved.

And speaking of Wooden Spoons, seeing your obsession with this, you would probably know how many combined spoons Balmain & Wests have won right?
Firstly I can understand you not liking what I say,(truth hurts), but it is another thing when you start lying about what I have said. You are losing credibility.

I have already advised you that I followed Balmain, before we become a joint venture, as I said we saved Wests from being eliminated, they were on the cusp of been thrown out, possibly because, they were having a hard time. We at Balmain would not like to see that, especially a heritage side like Wests. I guess that is probably lost on you. You guys are so arrogant you fail to understand.

As for consistency you really have this wrong, I've told you before, I am not sure what your age is, if you can read, look up on the website on a club named St George. I would think the most consistent side would have been St George, 11 wins in a row, no club in sport has done that, and all credit to them. There can only be one winner, however you don't want to come last.

This was the Balmain Leagues Club:

Was there last night watching skyhooks, dragon and the oils. Hey we haven’t had a smug album cover for a while.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Firstly I can understand you not liking what I say,(truth hurts), but it is another thing when you start lying about what I have said. You are losing credibility.

I have already advised you that I followed Balmain, before we become a joint venture, as I said we saved Wests from being eliminated, they were on the cusp of been thrown out, possibly because, they were having a hard time. We at Balmain would not like to see that, especially a heritage side like Wests. I guess that is probably lost on you. You guys are so arrogant you fail to understand.

As for consistency you really have this wrong, I've told you before, I am not sure what your age is, if you can read, look up on the website on a club named St George. I would think the most consistent side would have been St George, 11 wins in a row, no club in sport has done that, and all credit to them. There can only be one winner, however you don't want to come last.

Last edited:

All that hot air, and yet you can’t answer a simple wooden spoon question......

Kilkenny

Coach
Was there last night watching skyhooks, dragon and the oils. Hey we haven’t had a smug album cover for a while.
If nothing else at least you have good taste in music.

Were you to young to enjoy the days of watching Ac Dc, Angels Raidiators, INXS at the old Comb and Cutter, Blacktown or the old Panthers club in Station Street. Those were the days.

If nothing else at least you have good taste in music.

Were you to young to enjoy the days of watching Ac Dc, Angels Raidiators, INXS at the old Comb and Cutter, Blacktown or the old Panthers club in Station Street. Those were the days.
I’m a recent immigrant to the west. Happy as Larry.

Snuck in underage during the death of the pub rock era.

Saw the odd cat fight and brawl. Lads could really fight in those days!