What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch the Ladder 2021

BLM01

First Grade
Interesting to tske a look at our 'Clubs' ladder positions as we approach the half way of the season:

NRL - currently 7th
KOE Cup - currently last
Jersey Flegg - currently 2nd

Finalised comps:
S.G. Ball:
Steelers - Grand Finalists
Dragons - finished 11th
Harold Matthews:
Steelers - finished 8th
Dragons - finished 13th

Plenty to like about our youngsters, but as mentioned numerous times they need pathways. Not all will have what it takes to be a professional footballer, but we need to try at least.
Sack the KOE cup coach.
We are a proud club
We do not except failure and or mediocrity

hewi

Bench
Looks as if there are 3 spots in the eight to be decided IMO. Will we be one of them? I’d be surprised unfortunately.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Agree Hewi after Storm and Penrith come Chooks who seem to be able to find something and Souths who are hot and cold but both clearly a top 4 side. Below that there is no form like the Titans who are now going backwards.

redv13

Bench
Cows, Manly, Warriors Sharks and Raiders ie the teams currently 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th & 11th have had the 2 points added for the bye. So we have 2 points in reserve which will be added after rd 17.

A win against the Dogs is vital to our finals chances, even this far out.
Dogs, Canberra, Warriors, bye. HUGE month that can make or break our season

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Big 4 weeks which will decide the Dragons season I feel. If only they managed to beat Sharks or Tigers at least once each they would be equal closer to sealing a finals spot as they would have a 6pt buffer from 9th with the bye still to come.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
If we are half serious, we should win those 3 games.
Warriors 50/50, Canberra beatable unless they suddenly hit form. But you are right we have a few players coming back in the coming weeks and should start putting it together for a nice hard 3 weeks leading into a well earned bye with hopefully our full contingent back afterwards including JDB up to full fitness.

smi962

First Grade
I think we had a good chance to make the 8 without the Storm game where we were hit with so many injuries and suspensions simultaneously. IMO we dropped 4 points we should have got in the following weeks. Now I think it will be touch and go

getsmarty

Immortal
Regardless of whether we make the Top 8 or Not, there is such a massive gap between the top 4 teams and the rest....will we see 50 point blowouts during the finals series ?

If the current mob running the game with their silly rule changes and inconsistent refs and bunker continue, then it will happen....fans will walk away from the game....Sad but true.

Last edited:

boardlumps62

Juniors
They will need to do something positive soon a lot of people don't like whats happening. Even Lawsy thinks it needs looking at there you go it's not only me and you.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I look at the draw and the Sharks are a huge threat, Broncs twice, Warriors twice, Dogs, Tigers, Raiders, a truckload of home games. I will be cheering on the Broncs this weekend like they were my own team.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Since the Dogs beat Saints, they have conceded 102 points and scored 10. That is only in 2 freakin games. Shows how bad Saints are really and does not fill me with any confidence that they will make the 8. They are there because the teams below like Raiders and Knights have had injuries or off field dramas. They will miss out because of the losses to Tigers, Sharks and Dogs. They should be at least 22pts with the bye to come. Other teams draws below them are getting easier whilst Saints is getting harder with 2 games v Souths and Panthers coming up.

BLM01

First Grade
Since the Dogs beat Saints, they have conceded 102 points and scored 10. That is only in 2 freakin games. Shows how bad Saints are really and does not fill me with any confidence that they will make the 8. They are there because the teams below like Raiders and Knights have had injuries or off field dramas. They will miss out because of the losses to Tigers, Sharks and Dogs. They should be at least 22pts with the bye to come. Other teams draws below them are getting easier whilst Saints is getting harder with 2 games v Souths and Panthers coming up.
And the slide down the ladder begins from today.

thebigredv

First Grade
And the slide down the ladder begins from today.

Maybe I am an entitled so and so but I am contemplating this thinking what will we the fans get by way of an apology from this season defining event? Raider's coach apologised after last night's result hell, even Latrell apologised to Rabbit fans even after a win. We are the most passionate supporters in the comp. I am sitting here feeling like our season ended today.