What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R14 Sun - Parramatta 40-12 Wests Tigers @ Bankwest

Round 14: Parramatta v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Congrats Eels, far too classy today. Identified the edge to go when we had a guy in the bin. Very frustrating game, literally have no idea about a number of the calls, and no in no way did the referee cost us anything.

I will however say that I don’t know how a swinging arm flush on the head that causes a team to lose a player for the rest of the match only gets a sin bin

Vic Mackey

Referee
Penrith fans more interested in seeing the Tigers get beaten than seeing their own team play, a bitter bunch aren't they

It could've been the Mackay Cutters against Penrith last week, the result would have been the same
We certainly got their panties in a knot over it. Thought they’d be backing us today, considering our opposition is now only 1 win behind them and the Panthers are on the slide

simmo05

Bench
Tigers scored 26 against the reserve grade side (conceded 6). Tonight is a bigger margin. But Tigers destroyed Panthers aswell.

Oh 100% both teams have been guilty of some really dirty shit. Everyone going into this weekend clearly thought heads were
Too be fair when I made my statement the margin was 20!

GongPanther

Referee
Penrith fans more interested in seeing the Tigers get beaten than seeing their own team play, a bitter bunch aren't they

It could've been the Mackay Cutters against Penrith last week, the result would have been the same
Normal service will resume next week starting with the Roosters, so I'd say you should be more concerned with your lot as you are a couple of hidings away from being on the bottom of the table, again.

blaza88z

Coach
We certainly got their panties in a knot over it. Thought they’d be backing us today, considering our opposition is now only 1 win behind them and the Panthers are on the slide

It will be the same towards the Cronulla game next week, I can hear the whispers now

"yeah but we could have smashed you guys if we had our origin players out there", it doesn't mean shit. Origin has been a thing since the 80's and since I have been watching league it's always been a situation where the elite teams have to find a way to manage their way through the period.

If they can't come through this little period with any sort of momentum, it will fall squarely back onto the coaching and lack of depth in that Penrith squad, not the teams that beat them.

Last edited:

age.s

First Grade

Its the bullshit going on in the Panthers forum thats causing it.

blaza88z

Coach
Normal service will resume next week starting with the Roosters, so I'd say you should be more concerned with your lot as you are a couple of hidings away from being on the bottom of the table, again.

2nd last or last, it makes no difference.

What does it matter how my team is going? I am entitled to an opinion on something, just the same you were when your team was scraping the bottom of the ladder for all of those years.

super_coach

First Grade
Most games are decided by the team who has the majority of possession and under the six again rule the ref decides who has the majority of the ball. In the first half the Tigers were forced to defend 75% of the half. It may sound sour grapes when you get hammered to be blaming the ref, and I am sure Parra would have had enough class to win on their own merit, but this abysmal six again rule is giving the pea blower the power to control results

Sphagnum

Coach
Tigs are the biggest bunch of flat track bullies for a month or so, inexplicably beat our rabble twice and convincingly yet turn out that junk today? Get pharked.

p.S. Jacob Shittle is the worst 9 in the comp
A couple of dire f**ken play-the-ball mistakes from him. Still turned up at the right time for a meat pie again though

2nd last or last, it makes no difference.

What does it matter how my team is going? I am entitled to an opinion on something, just the same you were when your team was scraping the bottom of the ladder for all of those years.
Didn’t you hear, we’ve all been living in a f**king simulation and Penrith hasn’t lost a game since 1967.

Nor has Ivan ever told the f**king truth, the lying cretinous dog.

We still have a good portion of our cap shoved up his Godless clacker.

Latest posts