What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Friz out of series
Radley if back may make SOO3 but may not get a look in if they win Game 2
When Crichton comes back for Martin next game
Sims may have played himself into keeping his spot for game 2
I wasn’t sure of the timelines for others returns. I guess that would be the case of Martin making way for Crichton. Hopefully they just keep the exact same side. I can’t stand Crichtons man bun. He doesn’t deserve to play origin for that haircut alone.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
You couldn’t drop him on that performance. Only a Maroon/moron would do that , wait a minute they supposedly pick and stick don’t they. We’ll see if they run out with the same team again In game 2
I didn’t mean drop him as such but he was a pretty late inclusion due to injuries and suspensions. A bit of a placeholder I would imagine was the plan. As people correctly say he has probably played his way into seeing out the series.

blacksafake

First Grade
As good as he was the bonus for us is, there is a good chance he won’t make the game 2 side. With Crichton, Friz and Radley all back at some stage he could find himself on the outer.
Would have to play badly in a beaten side in the second game to lose his spot after last night.

Dragon for life

Juniors
I didn’t mean drop him as such but he was a pretty late inclusion due to injuries and suspensions. A bit of a placeholder I would imagine was the plan. As people correctly say he has probably played his way into seeing out the series.
Sorry my comment was more directed at the how Queenslanders say that when they pick a team they pick and stick with the side picked. Interesting to see if they keep to that policy or not

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Sorry my comment was more directed at the how Queenslanders say that when they pick a team they pick and stick with the side picked. Interesting to see if they keep to that policy or not
Of course they won’t, but they won’t change too much, there really isn’t a lot to choose from but big Papa and Welch playing a full game make a huge difference. They didn’t change during the dynasty because they didn’t need to as it looks like we won’t have to for a good while. If we have a strong side it will be “all down to a bigger population, and who cares I don’t like NRL anyway I’m more into AFL these days” but if they have some success it’s obviously all Qld spirit. What can you do really other than enjoy when we give them a good belting.

Dragon for life

Juniors
Of course they won’t, but they won’t change too much, there really isn’t a lot to choose from but big Papa and Welch playing a full game make a huge difference. They didn’t change during the dynasty because they didn’t need to as it looks like we won’t have to for a good while. If we have a strong side it will be “all down to a bigger population, and who cares I don’t like NRL anyway I’m more into AFL these days” but if they have some success it’s obviously all Qld spirit. What can you do really other than enjoy when we give them a good belting.
Yeah agree. easy to keep the same team when they are all superstars And we did well to compete with them on the odd occasion. Love to stick the knife in when we get the opportunity.😂😂 hopefully when can go on a bit of a run but i’m not too cocky as most new south welshmen realise, the f**kers will come back

BLM01

First Grade
On a negative note can someone tell me when did the rule that if you can you get confirmation that you would of been selected for the next origin you can write a letter to have that included in your games suspended like Radley did
Even had a hide to ask for origin 2 to be counted as well but that got knocked back
Of course a coach like Freddy will say Yes I would have picked him
Someone said on this forum they don’t count
I can tell you they do if you ask for it and the NRL agree

Crush

Coach
Look at the Dragons go!
4 origin players if you include Molo!
With so many Origin reps surely we are in the mix for strong finals performances this year?
No?

redv13

Bench
Look at the Dragons go!
4 origin players if you include Molo!
With so many Origin reps surely we are in the mix for strong finals performances this year?
No?
Hopefully with all players back on deck next week vs the Warriors positions in the 17 will be cutthroat. Not a bad headache for Griffin. Huge game before the bye!!

Crush

Coach
Hopefully with all players back on deck next week vs the Warriors positions in the 17 will be cutthroat. Not a bad headache for Griffin. Huge game before the bye!!
I was being facetious but it is good that we are getting players back finally.
Not sure how many times a season we can say it’s a must win but vs the Warriors it’s a MUST WIN!!!

redv13

Bench
I was being facetious but it is good that we are getting players back finally.
Not sure how many times a season we can say it’s a must win but vs the Warriors it’s a MUST WIN!!!
At the end of the day mate there’s 9 teams below us on the ladder. We’re 7th and the finals tilt is in our hands. Not a bad spot to be in after the last couple of seasons

Crush

Coach
At the end of the day mate there’s 9 teams below us on the ladder. We’re 7th and the finals tilt is in our hands. Not a bad spot to be in after the last couple of seasons
I have found this season to be mostly enjoyable but incredibly frustrating.
As soon as I get my hopes up they let me down. Then I will completely give up and they’ll win a couple. Repeat.
I thought we’d beat the dogs. I thought we’d lose to Raiders.
Warriors I really feel we should win with all players back on deck, that’s exactly when they lose.

redv13

Bench
I have found this season to be mostly enjoyable but incredibly frustrating.
As soon as I get my hopes up they let me down. Then I will completely give up and they’ll win a couple. Repeat.
I thought we’d beat the dogs. I thought we’d lose to Raiders.
Warriors I really feel we should win with all players back on deck, that’s exactly when they lose.
Agree, it can never be straightforward supporting Saints.