What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Knights

Meth

Staff member
No Egan and CHT, that's for sure.

1- Tuivasa-Sheck
2- Montoya
3- Aitken
4- Berry
5- Kosi
6- Walsh
7- O'Sullivan
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Otukolo
10- Ah Mau
11- Sironen
12- Harris
13- Curran

Res- Evans, Afoa, Murdoch-Masila, Nikorima

waipiro

Juniors
No Egan and CHT, that's for sure.

1- Tuivasa-Sheck
2- Montoya
3- Aitken
4- Berry
5- Kosi
6- Walsh
7- O'Sullivan
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Otukolo
10- Ah Mau
11- Sironen
12- Harris
13- Curran

Res- Evans, Afoa, Murdoch-Masila, Nikorima
Id probably just swap Jazz for Evans in the reserves but all good otherwise, When is Pompey back?

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Unpopular opinion - we’re a better team with out Roger at fullback. Hell of a player and one of my favourites of all time, but the way the Warriors have used him has meant he’s largely ineffective. He’s too easy to shut down as other teams know what he’s going to do.

Give him roving commission on the Wing or at Centre. Walsh to FB and SOS in to the halves

Izz

Bench
Sad for CHT to get hurt yet again but his injury should make it easier for Brown to field an attacking team.

The more i think about it the more i think CHT should play at hooker. He's got a decent footy head on him he just lacks a kicking game & doesn't make great decisions two out from the ruck. Seems to make better decisions in the ruck imo. Just needs to add a little more bulk to his frame

Sanchez

Coach
Id give Sironen first crack at 9 given i doubt he moves Nikorima with CHT out. Plenty of 2nd row options
SOS to 7, RTS to the wing since Kosi doesnt seem ready for top grade, Montoya other wing, Walsh to FB

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Sad for CHT to get hurt yet again but his injury should make it easier for Brown to field an attacking team.

The more i think about it the more i think CHT should play at hooker. He's got a decent footy head on him he just lacks a kicking game & doesn't make great decisions two out from the ruck. Seems to make better decisions in the ruck imo. Just needs to add a little more bulk to his frame

I honestly wonder how CHT came through the grades so highly touted? He’s physical, decent support player - but seemingly physically incapable of basic halves tasks like kicking the ball high enough for a proper bomb, or passing the ball accurately? Like, how did no-one notice this when they decided to groom him as our next 7? Or since?

Rich102

Staff member
He's Kiwi and cheap. Plus we don't develop players, just buy them in. Let him go to the Storm for three years.

Leber

Bench
I dont think Otokulu is ready.

But we have few options there.

Might be Jazz/Bayley at 9/14.

Leber

Bench
I’d go...

1 RTS
2 pompey
3 aitken
4 berry
5 montoya
6 walsh
7 nokorima
8 AFB
9 sironen
10 evans
11 murchie
12 curran
13 harris

14 SOS
15 BMM
16 afoa
17 LAM

hitro

Juniors
certainly going to be interesting today to see who Brown picks at hooker. Please not Jazz

Big Marn

Juniors

VODAFONE WARRIORS v NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS​

3.00pm, Saturday, June 19, 2021

McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 REECE WALSH

2 MARCELO MONTOYA

3 ROCCO BERRY

4 EUAN AITKEN

5 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)

6 KODI NIKORIMA

7 SEAN O’SULLIVAN

8 ADDIN FONUA-BLAKE

9 JAZZ TEVAGA

10 BEN MURDOCH-MASILA

11 BAYLEY SIRONEN

12 TOHU HARRIS

13 JOSH CURRAN

Interchange:

14 ELIESA KATOA

15 LEESON AH MAU

16 BUNTY AFOA

17 KANE EVANS

18 EDWARD KOSI

20 JACK MURCHIE

21 ADAM POMPEY

23 TANIELA OTUKOLO

HEAD COACH | NATHAN BROWN

Matua

Bench
I honestly wonder how CHT came through the grades so highly touted? He’s physical, decent support player - but seemingly physically incapable of basic halves tasks like kicking the ball high enough for a proper bomb, or passing the ball accurately? Like, how did no-one notice this when they decided to groom him as our next 7? Or since?
Townsend was worse than that and the Warriors brought him over. Some people just don't adjust to first grade, or like Townsend take a while and then do it at another club.

Latest posts