What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 v Chi wow waaz

ALSGI

Bench
This is a huge game for us. Need the points to stay with Cows 7th and Manly 6th (both have been credited their bye) and to stay clear of Sharks, Raiders and Warriors.

This is the type of game we’ve lost in the last few years. Hope the boys show up and play like a new Hook led top 8 team v the spooners.

Go the Dragons.

TruSaint

Referee
Time to bash these f**kers. Let’s go Saints!!

This is a huge game for us. Need the points to stay with Cows 7th and Manly 6th (both have been credited their bye) and to stay clear of Sharks, Raiders and Warriors.

This is the type of game we’ve lost in the last few years. Hope the boys show up and play like a new Hook led top 8 team v the spooners.

Go the Dragons.

I want a huge win badly. I want to keep these f**kers at the bottom of the ladder with the worse differential in history.

No, I dont ask for much :)

Crush

Coach

Go the Dragons.
Mate, we got this.
What JDB adds to this team will be significant. Not only will we make the 8 but once we get Zac back we will push the top teams. We are finally getting a good team together.
Confident.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I like it. Kerr has been underwhelming to say the least on the edge. Not his fault. The lads a out n out pig that Hooks trying to put lipstick on.
couple of really good games with a heap of rubbish in between. This side is slowly getting towards what I would consider our ideal lineup.