What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 v Chi wow waaz

getsmarty

Immortal
At the time Seibold had come off a great year with Souths and Walters has had some success in the UK, you can't really judge Walters based on the team he is coaching right now

The Same logic applies to Griffin...inherited an average Roster...players who were de-skilled by former staff and key players out with suspensions and injury along with poor depth to start with.

thebigredv

First Grade
There are losses and there are losses.

That's the kind you don't bounce back from. If we were looking to play finals you can now be certain that won't happen.

This club does this to its fans now far too often. It is the new us. This is who we are. Griffin, Price, McGregor, doesn't matter we are the new easy beats and even worse, we are the heartless club of the competition.

What a disgrace.

blaza88z

Coach

That's the kind you don't bounce back from. If we were looking to play finals you can now be certain that won't happen.

This club does this to its fans now far too often. It is the new us. This is who we are. Griffin, Price, McGregor, doesn't matter we are the new easy beats and even worse, we are the heartless club of the competition.

What a disgrace.

Ease up there big fella, there are a mob in the middle of Brisbane who hold that title

Illusion

Bench

What a disgrace.
Should never happen against a team that had 1 win .....

thebigredv

First Grade
The Warriors did it too.
But there is one common denominator both against us.
Because we are SHIT.

This is true. The lack of energy just gives great confidence to the opposition to do as they please. The Dogs did exactly what I expected us to do to them. Play a simple game and take the opportunities when they arise for an easy win.

We allow clubs to do this.

When we beat Parra we were the ones showing urgency. Where's that gone?

Gareth67

First Grade
I have put off my comment for as long as possible but I just have to get it out otherwise I won’t sleep tonight .

They were damn disgusting ! We expected a win today, in fact a big win at that , at least I thought , but once again the team played miserable football , let every supporter down not to mention themselves.

No real enthusiasm whatsoever , no spark and certainty no will to win . Some of those players have no right to wear the Big Red V jersey . They had cocooned themselves into believing that they were world beaters after their win over the broncs , well the dogs brought them crashing back down to earth with an almighty thud - I do hope that it knocks some sense into them .

The bulldogs - good luck to them , they were the underdogs and no one wanted to back them , but if a team has self belief then that’s half the battle won . Hopefully ( I am sick to death of using that term when referring to the Dragons ) our boys will find the same spirit and very quickly .

Last edited: