What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potential new Assistant Coach

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I don’t know anything about him at all, by all reports it’s seen as another strong addition.

Discuss....

Attachments

• EF2D4975-44DF-4632-9CFE-D5BEE877CA14.jpeg
    EF2D4975-44DF-4632-9CFE-D5BEE877CA14.jpeg
    600.5 KB · Views: 93

Quigs

Immortal
Does this mean that when the cameras pan to the Coaches Box we will have more then one or two humans in the picture.

Maybe we can shoot for Bennett's world record of number of people in the box. It reminds me of those days when there was a craze to see how many people they could fit into a VW Beetle

Tiger Shark

Bench
yeah Hannay's being kept on aswell. I'd say Howlett won't be sticking around or might go back down to Flegg.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I guess that would really rule out ciraldo

You would think so, but Fitz might be wanting to bring in a big team around him. Hannay might be the only one that sticks around. So need to replace Howlett and Holdsworth, also need a Flegg coach too. Potentially.

Tiger Shark

Bench
That would be a real shame if Howlett is gone. He has been the one running the junior programmes since the Sticky days. I really hope he is kept on.
I'm just making a guess based on Hannay being kept and we're looking at this bloke. Plus Fitz will want to start fresh in some ways too.

Hopefully he's kept on to help the juniors. He's been around the club a while.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
CC was staying with Penrith so for him it’s a missed chance. No big deal. As always Fitz just moves on.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Does this mean that when the cameras pan to the Coaches Box we will have more then one or two humans in the picture.

Maybe we can shoot for Bennett's world record of number of people in the box. It reminds me of those days when there was a craze to see how many people they could fit into a VW Beetle
I remember back in the Anderson days when Kimmorley was off for an extended period, probally the busted nut, he was always in the box. Looked like dicky knee

snout

First Grade
Agar the orrible.
Another bald bloke in the box. Theres a potential sponsor - Advance hair clinic.
Smart - gets us a contact to young british stars.

Quicksilver

Bench
What in tarnation is with these numbers I'm seeing everywhere, presumably users post count... but why

Bubby is counting the number of times I’ve reversed someone’s flawed logic back on to themselves.

3127 so far. But it’s probably more if you count the times I was canceled.

Anyways...Back to the assistant coaches.

What in tarnation is with these numbers I'm seeing everywhere, presumably users post count... but why
All to do with useless posts and an obsessional attention seeking behaviour.
He/she hasn't had anyone to do it to since carch got booted, so he/she has picked me for their new target, its been going on a while.
I am not here to help others with personality disorders, so I just keep count for reminders that he/she has issues, and not to wonder what new horse shit their mind is conjuring up.

Latest posts