What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 15 vs Dogs | 2pm @ Bankwest

Gazzamatta

Coach
Rugby league project is a good website for stats but it must have something wrong with the database as they double up finals games on everyone's profile. I dont know if its formulas they use in the spreadsheet. But they add up all the games including finals. Then include the finals again. Thats why poupou escabar was having trouble with BA and his 50% W/L record thread because the RLP website double up finals matches on the total figures.

I am suprised the website haven't fixed it yet.

For the record here is BA coaching stats for all top grade games including finals

2012 - 2 wins from 6 games
2014 - 12 wins from 24 games
2015 - 9 wins from 24 games
2016 - 13 wins from 24 games
2017 - 16 wins from 26 games
2018 - 6 wins from 24 games
2019 - 15 wins from 26 games
2020 - 15 wins from 22 games
2021 - 11 wins from 14 games
= 99 wins from 190.
So he's lost 91 games?
Ffs.

84 Baby

Referee
Why when we have a bye next week
To give NRL time to lower fringe players. I’m sure it’s PART of the team list consideration each week. Not final consideration but.
There is also the possibility players dropped are carrying injuries by not playing this week, they can be on reduced training loads (with less likely detriment to onfield performance) for this week and next week. That helps recovery.
Also Bryce has had brain explosions last couple of weeks, and Oregon has been far from his best. Defeats the purpose of putting a rocket up Fergo, Waqa and Lane, if you don’t follow through when other players aren’t playing well.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Lol...God love Bushy. He's gone from staying loyal to his players and never dropping anyone regardless of how shit they are (fergo), and now has gone berserk dropping players for making a simple brain explosion (Cartwright).

Anyhow, I'm glad he's finally grown a pair of balls.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Was going to suggest Russell could be a smokey, but this really says bye bye Fergo to me

Surprised about Carty and Kafusi but it could also be that BA wants them to get 80 mins or so under their belt, which he did with Hipgrave earlier in the year, Carty has had f**k all minutes recently.

Lane gets good minutes and good metres and tackle count, no way would he be relegated.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Rugby league project is a good website for stats but it must have something wrong with the database as they double up finals games on everyone's profile. I dont know if its formulas they use in the spreadsheet. But they add up all the games including finals. Then include the finals again. Thats why poupou escabar was having trouble with BA and his 50% W/L record thread because the RLP website double up finals matches on the total figures.

I am suprised the website haven't fixed it yet.

For the record here is BA coaching stats for all top grade games including finals

2012 - 2 wins from 6 games
2014 - 12 wins from 24 games
2015 - 9 wins from 24 games
2016 - 13 wins from 24 games
2017 - 16 wins from 26 games
2018 - 6 wins from 24 games
2019 - 15 wins from 26 games
2020 - 15 wins from 22 games
2021 - 11 wins from 14 games
= 99 wins from 190.

@madunit might disagree

Chipmunk

Coach
You're all wrong !

Two debutants have been named for the Parramatta Eels to take on the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs in Round 15.

Eels' 2021 Home Games Tickets

Sean Russell will make his NRL debut on the wing, after scoring eight games in 12 games in the Knock On Effect NSW Cup this season.

The 19-year-old is an Eels junior, who has played mostly at fullback and on the wing.

Teammate Nathaniel Roache will make his Club debut from the bench.

The 25-year-old previously played for the New Zealand Warriors, before joining the Eels in the 2021 pre-season.

View attachment 49542
Why does Jakob Arthur get to be on the Reserves List, but Jake Arthur plays Reserve Grade?

Chipmunk

Coach
I suspect rather than those two being dropped, we're showing little respect to our opponents and they will get some match time in reserves this week, whilst we give some game time to a couple of others because we're playing the team running last.

hindy111

Post Whore
I didn't see that coming. Russel has improved in the last 10 weeks since I saw. But Fergo is still twice as physical. I would of thought maybe next for this kid. Had it been better opposition I think Fergo would of been given the nod.

hindy111

Post Whore
I suspect rather than those two being dropped, we're showing little respect to our opponents and they will get some match time in reserves this week, whilst we give some game time to a couple of others because we're playing the team running last.

So then why not rest RCG or Jnr and start Kafusi if its about game time and not worried by opponent.

84 Baby

Referee
I think that’s a factor in Russell’s selection. Less so with the non-selections

eels_fan

First Grade
So then why not rest RCG or Jnr and start Kafusi if its about game time and not worried by opponent.
Pretty sure both those boys are pushing for origin selection and don’t want to miss an opportunity to stake their claim