What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

imasharkie

Coach
Only Moyza, Hiroti, magoo, Tolman, chambers are left from the 2021 contracts

No great rush on any of them really. Only one I’d definitely let go is magoo. The rest at the right price could serve a purpose. You’d leave Moyza, tolman and chambers till late in case their bodies pack it in. Would like to see Hiroti retained for depth.

Anyone we should be extending now from the 2022 brigade? They are:
BB
Feef
Graham
Hamlin-Uele
Hunt
Nikora
Williams

No way on feef and graham. Of the rest I’d only really be looking to try to secure Williams as I feel his price will go up. BB I would wait on especially with McInnes joining us.
Williams has been pretty good lately. If he was reasonably cheap. Nikora is nearly back to his best. Pretty sure they'll resign BB and Uele and Hunt.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Question marks over whether or not he passes minimum requirements under Fitz' no dickheads policy
Yep.

Mr Fitz is also trying to limit the amount of players who are playing with us for 2022 only... he is attempting to build a structure that has players together for years.

Weaponhead

Coach
Really happy about Trindall.

Him, Will K and BB have played a lot of games together.

80 minute halfback, that is what the club has invested 4 years in grooming.

Well MM or SJ will break soon enough.
Trindall is a footy player. It would be great to see him take the step up to be a good NRL half. He has the tools but does he have the temperament to build a game? He needs a run of games to show what he can do.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Trindall is a footy player. It would be great to see him take the step up to be a good NRL half. He has the tools but does he have the temperament to build a game? He needs a run of games to show what he can do.
Exactly. He is 21. Need some perspective on this comparison to keeping a time bomb SJ and risk losing trindall. Who we obviously won’t now he has signed. Hence the SJ decision.