What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Victor the Inflictor

Mark B

Juniors
When he was on Sunday Night with Matt John’s a few weeks back it was hard to tell whether he was half cut or not. Likeable rogue but does need to get back on the field soon. As the old saying goes, idle hands make the devils work.

Perth Red

Post Whore
No-one gets kicked off a plane for laughing! Sounds like another dckhead who doesnt know how to behave in a civilised way.

AJB1102

First Grade
Oh noes! A footy player was kicked off a plane?! Possibly intoxicated?!

Golly gosh I hope the integrity unit get to the bottom of this quickly so we can all sleep a little easier.

Valheru

Coach
No-one gets kicked off a plane for laughing! Sounds like another dckhead who doesnt know how to behave in a civilised way.

He didn't get kicked off for laughing, he got kicked off for being drunk.

Obviously his laughing was what alerted them to his condition.

Fangs

Coach
Robbo laying down the law via a good olde fashioned public rebuke. Radley will take it well I think.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
If he wants to act like a complete loose unit on and off the field he is a better fit at the Raiders than the Roosters and he really should be released and forced to play for the Raiders. Its only fair.

The_Frog

First Grade
He didn't get kicked off for laughing, he got kicked off for being drunk.

Obviously his laughing was what alerted them to his condition.
They don't kick you off planes for being drunk, unless you're so drunk you are vomiting all over yourself or others. They kick you off planes for being loud and obnoxious thus disturbing the comfort of other passengers.

stryker

First Grade
I was quietly skimming through the inflight magazine during the hostie’s emergency run-through when her male counterpart threatened to get me kicked off if I didn’t at least appear to be paying attention. Not hard to get kicked off a plane nowadays.
He probably caught you taking a peak at her arse instead of his.

Latest posts