What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

SmashEmBro

Juniors
What’s he on at the Warriors? Or is this his last year
There’s talk of him and Fus on upwards of a mill. I don’t know if it’s true, but we signed him when he was going great, I’d guess $400k or so.

he’s signed til end of nek year so we’d be releasing him

Diesel

Coach
Fox Sports is pushing the Lodge to Warriors line to take place by the next round (fortnight). If so I hope the Broncos are paying a lot of his wage

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Understand your point but i feel like no one really follows through on that. Not in amounts that matter anyway

Lol yeah you’re right, we have all had moments where we have said that’s it and still turn up the next weekend

Going to be an interesting PR exercise coming up though because I’m sure the media won’t go lightly on it

I was never really comfortable with AFB at Manly, although I just in the end put it down to what will be 1 very poor mistake as a young man. I struggle with Dylan Walker in the colours at the moment too

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Old mate Dallen has posted a lovely message On IG about having played his last game for Doggies etc, sounds like things will be announced tomorrow.

bring on Lodge and Widdop midweek :)

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Old mate Dallen has posted a lovely message On IG about having played his last game for Doggies etc, sounds like things will be announced tomorrow.

bring on Lodge and Widdop midweek :)
Wonder what his fuss was about lies in the media a couple of days back. Seems pretty stupid now that he has announced his departure only a few days later lol

jaseg

Juniors
He was probably annoyed because something similar had happened (RE rumours) with the Tigers in the past few weeks?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
turned it down apparently as it was only for remainder of this season, can't say I blame him.

Has shown alot more potential than SOS, probably deserved a multi year offer. Club must have someone else in mind long term

Interesting

He is probably good enough to deserve a decent crack somewhere, but realistically that won’t happen at Manly, especially if the Fainu court case ends with him being able to play

Latest posts