What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

mxlegend99

Referee
People blame the rules but dumb signings like this is why the bottom 8 teams are where they are
These pickups can be master strokes at the right club though. Bmoz at Bulldogs seemed past his best and didnt help them out at all. Josh too.

Roosters pick Brett up dirt cheap and he was arguably the best winger in the game while he was with them. Hes a very different style player to Dallin obviously. He has brains for one. But I could see him being great at the right club.

Warriors are not the right club though IMO. Storm or Roosters would get great form out of him. Not sure any other team would.

franklin2323

Immortal
These pickups can be master strokes at the right club though. Bmoz at Bulldogs seemed past his best and didnt help them out at all. Josh too.

Roosters pick Brett up dirt cheap and he was arguably the best winger in the game while he was with them. Hes a very different style player to Dallin obviously. He has brains for one. But I could see him being great at the right club.

Warriors are not the right club though IMO. Storm or Roosters would get great form out of him. Not sure any other team would.
For the rest of season maybe but 3 more years after this

Pomoz

Bench
I would want to know more about his character before I would sign him. Lazy posers are not what we need. If he has the right attitude and at the right price, he might be a good addition. For a start, he brings aggression and strong metres. Put him in our fitness regime and if he doesn't mind hard work, he could move from good to a brilliant addition.

Girds89

Bench
Pangai would be the best forward in the game under robinson or bellamy.

I have no doubt he would improve in our system but definitley not worth the hastle.

He has all the skills amd attributes, just lacks heart. Bellamy would sort him out

snickers007

Juniors
Pangai would be the best forward in the game under robinson or bellamy.

I have no doubt he would improve in our system but definitley not worth the hastle.

He has all the skills amd attributes, just lacks heart. Bellamy would sort him out

Bellamy has had his fair share of failures - George Rose, Beau Champion, Maurice Blair, Tom Learoyd Lars, Sam Kasiano, Dayne Weston all immediately spring to mind.