What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Sorry for disrupting the site, and upsetting you, ill keep my opinions to myself from now on
Everyone is entitled to express their views, that's what this forum is about, but you need to stop your whining, get off your arse and read the links that have been provided to you in respect to the salary cap and what salaries our players are on. You keep asking the same question, but you've been given the answers and you ignore them, don't acknowledge them, and then whine again.

It's no sweat of my nose, but I'd be embarrassed to be saying the things you've been saying, without any proof, sources or references, and then when they are provided, you ignore it and whine some more.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Fletcher was originally signed from the roosters and there is some video footage where he apparently looks good but it's behind a Telecrap paywall.
Just as long as he's nothing like the other Fletcher we got from the Roosters who took our money and came here and went through the motions pretending he was trying.

handyman2190

Bench
Everyone is entitled to express their views, that's what this forum is about, but you need to stop your whining, get off your arse and read the links that have been provided to you in respect to the salary cap and what salaries our players are on. You keep asking the same question, but you've been given the answers and you ignore them, don't acknowledge them, and then whine again.

It's no sweat of my nose, but I'd be embarrassed to be saying the things you've been saying, without any proof, sources or references, and then when they are provided, you ignore it and whine some more.
Ive appologised yet you continue with the hard language.
I havent seen salary cap info,if you have, congrats, i was of the opinion salary cap info isnt released.
In my defence, i admit i am a half empty type,and its probably not a good attitude, and my love for this club sometimes frustrates me, ive appologised, its also very hurtful after speaking with you for a few years now you want to ignore me, anyway ill say no more

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Ive appologised yet you continue with the hard language.
I havent seen salary cap info,if you have, congrats, i was of the opinion salary cap info isnt released.
In my defence, i admit i am a half empty type,and its probably not a good attitude, and my love for this club sometimes frustrates me, ive appologised, its also very hurtful after speaking with you for a few years now you want to ignore me, anyway ill say no more
You don't need to apologise, but do us all a favour, when you get time, flick back through the pages in this thread, the links are there, the cap position discussion is there, Souths' top earners salaries are there

Latest posts