What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Rhinestone Cowboys.

Bob Scott

Juniors
I had my doubts about young Kennedy but he's changing my mind week on week, his confidence on attack has kept getting better, but i had real worries about his defense but he's started putting his body on the line and making 1 on 1 try savers, not there yet but another season and a few more kilos i reckon we have a top fullback on our hands.

I had my doubts about young Kennedy but he's changing my mind week on week, his confidence on attack has kept getting better, but i had real worries about his defense but he's started putting his body on the line and making 1 on 1 try savers, not there yet but another season and a few more kilos i reckon we have a top fullback on our hands.
He is becoming a very good player.
I'll have one little critic on his play, and maybe it's a planned thing but I doubt it. He gets called on "surrender" way too much. The ones near the goal line I have no issue with but his runs in the middle of the field are getting called as well.
A small critic I know but it is there.

Card Shark

Immortal
Great win.

We controlled the game for the most part but a couple of lapses in defence in the 1st half & the traditional fade in the last 10.

The headline will be all about the sin bin but it was a penalty every day & twice as bad as the 1 the Val took a dive for 5 mins earlier.

I missed the WHOLE GAME - on a food and wine tasting date with me woman…
Unfortunately, we couldn’t “get dessert” (so to speak), as she is working tonight.
missed it too dehusking and sorting nuts , busiest time of yr here. Sharks win, son here, and prospect of some money coming in for first time in long time 😂 lifes not so bad after all !

Frenzy.

Immortal

Never had doubts here. Been spruiking Bubba for years. Didn't expect instant NRL success for him though as he was always going to enter the fray as a green, skinny kid who would need time. He'll be in the elite by the time he has 80-100 games up. Mind you having Chambo around with Fitz coming might accelerate him.

Latest posts