What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 V Roosters

betcats

Referee
He can play lock only. Say Crichton goes down or Luai then you have to move guys anyway.

This is the sort of stuff that has got May so many games in the 17. It is hard to get the balance

With Tago that is pretty easily covered tbh. Burton goes in for Luai or a straight swap for Crichton. I liked our bench tonight, May is more versatile than Kenny but overall Kenny is in much better form and tago gives us cover in the backs with burton there to cover the halves I don’t see any gaps really.

franklin2323

Immortal
Martin was one of best tonight there is no doubt about that. Kikau has just been lacking his usual impact since about a month into the season imo.

Look at the way he was used over that month though. Martin was used exact same way like he was a decoy for the 1st To'o try. Was turned inside a few times before that

The_Frog

First Grade
Some charming individuals have decided to troll Nathan. Here's what was said.
Roaccutane seriously f**ks you up. I knew a woman who took it. Her problem was much much worse than Nathan's. It worked but the cure is worse than the complaint, and no way could you take this stuff mid-season, its probably on the banned list anyway. The other option is laser treatment, and it also works (and I know someone who had that too) but it looks much worse before it looks better.

Nathan probably needs to avoid social media, its not easy being the world's best rugby league player. You become a target.

franklin2323

Immortal
With Tago that is pretty easily covered tbh. Burton goes in for Luai or a straight swap for Crichton. I liked our bench tonight, May is more versatile than Kenny but overall Kenny is in much better form and tago gives us cover in the backs with burton there to cover the halves I don’t see any gaps really.

So you add Kiks for Sorensen?

In that rotation is Kenny good enough middle to play in the big games?

I think Kikau needs to come in for Kenny or Tago for that reason

DinkyDi

Juniors
Roaccutane seriously f**ks you up. I knew a woman who took it. Her problem was much much worse than Nathan's. It worked but the cure is worse than the complaint, and no way could you take this stuff mid-season, its probably on the banned list anyway. The other option is laser treatment, and it also works (and I know someone who had that too) but it looks much worse before it looks better.

Nathan probably needs to avoid social media, its not easy being the world's best rugby league player. You become a target.
I think he does. That is a poor light on the poster, and the people commenting on it. Trolls are cowards.

betcats

Referee
So you add Kiks for Sorensen?

In that rotation is Kenny good enough middle to play in the big games?

I think Kikau needs to come in for Kenny or Tago for that reason

Yep kikau fir sorenson, I think Kenny in the middle is better than may, defensively he is way better. You can bring Kikau on and Martin can play in the middle also.

Girds89

Bench
Staines is soo soo far away from being ready to overtake dylan.

He did well tonight but he was still very uninvolved. Only made 48m. He did well to stop topou scoring but he looks scared to run it some times. He doesnt even float in field looking for offloads...

He is still very much a work in progress.

Anyway, great to get the win. Well played by all.

Girds89

Bench
Kikau for tago.
Sorensen has been very good every game hes played in the middle. i thought he was better thsn leniu again tonight. Spencer looks like dropping it every play the ball.

Sorensen is also a mich better defender thsn leniu atm.

At full strength i like a bench of

Kenny/may
Sorensen
Kikau
Leniu

Tago will get there. Just getting a taste this year

betcats

Referee

He did well tonight but he was still very uninvolved. Only made 48m. He did well to stop topou scoring but he looks scared to run it some times. He doesnt even float in field looking for offloads...

He had a few good defensively plays defusing kicks and staying in the field, I’d like to see him drifting in and looking for offloads but I think he is doing enough that he is worth persisting with, that speed has come up big defensively for him a few times over the season, he doesn’t always get to use it but it is something none of our other backs offer, defensively he’s better than any of the other options for the spot imo.

Kilkenny

Coach
Make those mistakes against Melbourne and we have just lost another GF
Dylan made a mistake on our first set otherwise he was outstandin.
Edwards is cooked. Needs to be dropped really

Dylan made a mistake on the first play but otherwise he was rock solid. He was everywhere in defence and attack. You have to be at the game to see what he brings to this team, great performance.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yep kikau fir sorenson, I think Kenny in the middle is better than may, defensively he is way better. You can bring Kikau on and Martin can play in the middle also.

Sorensen too is better than May. It is a good problem to have something to sort out

Girds89

Bench
Yep only one mistake and he wouldve touched the ball the 3rd most for our team behind cleary and api.

He was fantastic.

People think we need a ball playing fb... really? Its working better without one atm. Between cleary, api, luai we dont need any other creators.

Cleary plays both sides now anyway. Our attack isnt structured for a ball playing fb.

Besides dylans ball playing a short kicking game has improved every year in fg.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Dylan made a mistake on our first set otherwise he was outstandin.

Dylan made a mistake on the first play but otherwise he was rock solid. He was everywhere in defence and attack. You have to be at the game to see what he brings to this team, great performance.
Letting bombs bounce because you're scared to make another mistake isn't rock solid.

Mistakes are one thing, fear is another