What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs cows

Weaponhead

Coach
Don't understand giving SJ points. He seems to go missing in 2nd half sometimes
It was a classic SJ game. Good start, high involvement, creating chances then not much. Great goal kicking.
Had Granville defending in the centres for 60 minutes and ran no sweep plays or early ball to Ramien to exploit.
He did look slow to me.

R-15-3

Juniors
Those giving SJ points didn’t watch the game closely enough.
100% how you could put him above the likes of, Big Ronnie, Woods, Williams, Kennedy, Tolman, Rudolph and plenty other on par with him at worst is beyond me.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Don't understand giving SJ points. He seems to go missing in 2nd half sometimes

Every game in fact. Once again he couldn't consolidate a big lead
Those giving SJ points didn’t watch the game closely enough.

As long as he is the guy that replaced Chad he will be diefied in here. Died in the arse when it mattered again last night.

Chimp

Juniors
Surely Tolman has earned another year. One of our best every week.
Was going to post something similar - he’s low impact, but gets through a mountain of graft, with very few errors, a good honest worker. Does exactly what it says on the tin - just needs to be surrounded by higher impact forwards.

Yes. Loved his "Origin" play to stop that try. Was it Felix that tore us up and got nabbed by Tolman a metre out. I hope the whole team saw that and take a pinch of that desperation on their next meal
His defence pretty well won us the game and not just that tackle i reckon. He mopped up in the middle a few times just as it looked like the cowboys were going to make a break several times.

snout

First Grade
As long as he is the guy that replaced Chad he will be diefied in here. Died in the arse when it mattered again last night.
SJ looks good. His mojo. His jog. The way he runs with the ball. People want him.
Hes probably no more effective than Sam Williams at raiders now but noones queuing up for Sam.
Sam does not have the aesthetics of SJ.
SJs getting by on reputation and his next contract will be offered by a desparate coach hoping he can find his past.
Again.

What he is doing well at the moment is bringing runners onto the ball. Mixing it up. Which is something chad wasnt doing.
Nikora is better. Noodles is better. Kennedy is featuring more.
All those little 5 per centers add up and we are better for it.
But the comp has seen the best of SJ.
Fitzys looking to the future not the past.
Hynes signing and SJ being overlooked is testament to that.

Frenzy.

Immortal
What he is doing well at the moment is bringing runners onto the ball.

Only in first halves of games.
Nikora is better. Noodles is better. Kennedy is featuring more.
Nikora is better. WK and JR I put down more to Chambers mentoring and having "an elder" around. Yes, I'm serious. People just don't realise how important this is. More so next year when Tricky gets more game time and Nicho arrives. We also might have Seb Kris coming. Feefs has been that mentor till now but I can't see him being with us next year.

Latest posts