What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hannay Press Conference

fizman

Bench
Speaks well and he comes across as a nice guy, but my goodness he isn't a motivator in any way shape or form.

A Journalist told him during the Press Conference that we have 5 players on report, he burst out laughing in shock - he had no idea it was 5 on report.

For the CSC (Chad Supporter Club) he isn't going anywhere, other than the No.7 jersey barring suspension.

Hannay did mention he hoped it was a turning point, I certainly don't see it that way.

We did beat St George Illawarra, who are a Top 8 Team - interestingly, there was no mention of that by the media.

We did beat St George Illawarra - let's celebrate the small wins.

snout

First Grade
A coach with practically a 100% losing record sticking up for a loser of a player.
No team - in this comp - wins anything with chad.
Im not gonna miss a cowboys game nek year.

"Works hard at his craft" ......??????.
His craft?!?
Seriously?
Youre obviously off your meds again Josh.
Chad doesnt possess a 'craft'...and whatever it is he should be working on he obviously isnt.
Because without any exaggeration he is too slow. Out of his depth. Embarrassing. Failing. And getting worse.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Isn’t it 5 total. 3 of them ours?

Either way fact he didn’t know is why he’s not a HC and only a fill in

A coach with practically a 100% losing record sticking up for a loser of a player.

His craft?!?
Seriously?
Chad doesnt possess a 'craft'...and whatever it is he should be working on he obviously isnt.
Because without any exaggeration he is too slow. Out of his depth. Embarrassing. Failing. And getting worse.
He does work hard at his craft

images.jpeg.jpg

His craft?!?
Seriously?

harsh, but know what you mean. " a mans got to know his limitations"

Quigs

Immortal
He does work hard on his craft, well certain aspects of it at least.

No other halfback in the NRL has perfected the "nearly" high bomb to the right side corner (15 to 20m out from the tryline) like our Chad has.

It is a precious artform and we are lucky because we get to see it 20 times in a row every game.

Bob Scott

Juniors
I thought his use of the interchange was atrocious , what he needs is one of the game boards they use in the NFL to give them their options in any given situation , because he clearly can't organize the game off the cuff .

Weaponhead

Coach
I thought his use of the interchange was atrocious , what he needs is one of the game boards they use in the NFL to give them their options in any given situation , because he clearly can't organize the game off the cuff .
Its been poor for weeks. Hannay needs help and not just from phone a friend Fitz.

DJDL

Bench

His steadfast refusal to interchange Nikora or the captain doesn’t help. How else are you supposed to get Wilton into the game? And Magoulias is seen as a lock replacement so he’s kind of redundant now that Trindall is playing that role.

Surely Pele, Vasquez or any other middle for that matter would be just as useful.

Or, if you insist on that bench, sub Trindall for a f**king half!

Not a bad presser last night. Fun fact was brought up, it's the first time the Sharks have won 4 on the trot since 2018 when Flanno was still in charge.
Well done Josh.

yeah but it didnt the whole two and a bit years that he was in charge, so ya know. All factual, no speculations on "coulda/woulda/shoulda"
he had no reason to have as much success as he did given blooding youth coupled with underperforming and injured marquee players.
cut the guy a break.
rules got changed on everyone last year and it caught a lot out.
this pre season we come in with the lightest pack in the comp.
to apportion no accolades for what fitz will inherit to hit the ground running?
mind boggling!

he had no reason to have as much success as he did given blooding youth coupled with underperforming and injured marquee players.
cut the guy a break.
rules got changed on everyone last year and it caught a lot out.
this pre season we come in with the lightest pack in the comp.
to apportion no accolades for what fitz will inherit to hit the ground running?
mind boggling!
I like John Morris and think he did a commendable job, I didnt bring him up, you did, I responded, so no cutting of breaks needed.

Latest posts