What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hannay Press Conference

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I don’t think that’s what he was doing at all. Simply stated the 4 game win stat was Hannays and not bombers.

not cutting the breaks BBB.
we've kicked the jockey off with 100 to go.
this horse is JM.
let's not pump JH tires too much!

not cutting the breaks BBB.
we've kicked the jockey off with 100 to go.
this horse is JM.
let's not pump JH tires too much!
I think it comes down a lot to Chad, the team just looks better. I do need to give Hannay points for that.
for what purpose?
to prove how good JH is?
come on.
you can do better seriously.
Its a Josh Hannay Press conference thread started ages ago. I put yesterdays one up.
You're truly thinking too much.

I think it comes down a lot to Chad, the team just looks better. I do need to give Hannay points for that.

Its a Josh Hannay Press conference thread started ages ago. I put yesterdays one up.
You're truly thinking too much.
we looked better at 48-10.
3 try assists to Chad if you ask me.
comparatively speaking.

and when does any thread only contain content for the title?

we looked better at 48-10.
3 try assists to Chad if you ask me.
comparatively speaking.

and when does any thread only contain content for the title?
Yeah and the Cows were a rabble then too, after that they started winning games and were ahead of us on the table, so once again... ya know, argument for arguments sake, good luck with that.
I posted his press conference in a press conference thread, if you cant see the simplicity in that then seek help from someone else.

Yeah and the Cows were a rabble then too, after that they started winning games and were ahead of us on the table, so once again... ya know, argument for arguments sake, good luck with that.
I posted his press conference in a press conference thread, if you cant see the simplicity in that then seek help from someone else.
Oh so they are a better team now than they were then. Got it.

do you frame everyone conversation you have with the rules for the discussion?

you'd be weird bloke to have a chat with if you did.

its natural discourse.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
The reason for why it was done the way it was is well documented. So best leave that alone. It’s clear there is a divide in the fan base which doesn’t surprise me. I won’t deny those same fans the joys that are coming but it will be interesting to reflect.

Enjoy your Saturday sharks fans.

The reason for why it was done the way it was is well documented. So best leave that alone. It’s clear there is a divide in the fan base which doesn’t surprise me. I won’t deny those same fans the joys that are coming but it will be interesting to reflect.

Enjoy your Saturday sharks fans.
absolute success is all I read.
we should make a future predictions sticky thread 👍

Ozzi_78

First Grade
absolute success is all I read.
we should make a future predictions sticky thread 👍
You missed the point. The reason it was done in the way it was done was because some people couldn’t shut the f**k up. It made it worse for half of the fans that shine bombers shoes to this day.

but yes sure make a guess thread. It will just be the same as all the other threads that end up one side vs the other.

You missed the point. The reason it was done in the way it was done was because some people couldn’t shut the f**k up. It made it worse for half of the fans that shine bombers shoes to this day.

but yes sure make a guess thread. It will just be the same as all the other threads that end up one side vs the other.
I didn't miss a point.
the only thing I took away from what you said was we will be winners.
your statement didn't come with an appendix of prior statements.

Latest posts