What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty Panthers V Parramatta

GongPanther

Referee
Going to be a classic game as the pundits will tell you. But we all know different right? Us by 32-12.

hindy111

Post Whore
Cant wait for the next two weeks of hindys absolute gibberish on this pawwa thread, might aswell log off before i throw my phone into my tv, then pick up my tv, and throw that into the dumpster outside, fk my life!!

Without Rheed Mahoney who is top 3 hooker in game I do not think we have a chance tbh. Had he played different story. But he is our best player. Without him you should win by 20+ imo

hindy111

Post Whore
To be fair we are going to be facing the best forward pack in the game and the King himself 😂😂

Gutherson I rate now better then Tedesco. I feel like teams have worked Teddy out. Turbo is the best by a mile. Ponga,Papenhuzen,Rts are dynamite and explosive. But all round lets look at statistics so far this season

Fullbacks stats -

Most meters made- Gutherson
Most tries - Gutherson
Most try assists - Gutherson
Most LBAs - Latrel - Gutherson is 2nd
Most support play - Gutherson

Girds89

Bench
To much emphasis on stats. Hes playing in a completley depleted chooks team missing about 8 of their best players and still carrying them near the top of the ladder.

Take out 7 or 8 players from most teams (penrith included) and theyd struggle.

Put teddy in that parra team over gutho and hes stats would be double.

hindy111

Post Whore
To much emphasis on stats. Hes playing in a completley depleted chooks team missing about 8 of their best players and still carrying them near the top of the ladder.

Take out 7 or 8 players from most teams (penrith included) and theyd struggle.

Put teddy in that parra team over gutho and hes stats would be double.

Maybe true. I think at peak Teddy was one of best I have seen. But I see signs of slowing. As soon as this guys loses his acceleration he is done as far as elite goes. His whole game is based on take off. Much like James Roberts.

I reckon Storm made a mistake letting Hynes go. I feel he has potential to be one of the best. Better then Papenhauzen

WestyLife

First Grade
Gutherson I rate now better then Tedesco. I feel like teams have worked Teddy out. Turbo is the best by a mile. Ponga,Papenhuzen,Rts are dynamite and explosive. But all round lets look at statistics so far this season

Fullbacks stats -

Most tries - Gutherson

Gutho better than Tedesco?

SomeFemaleAmericanpainthorse-max-1mb.gif

mxlegend99

Referee

Fullbacks stats -

Most tries - Gutherson
Queen Gutho = Kurt Gidley

Looks like he is trying hard all the time, but really only bashes up on the shit teams. He's the fullback version of Mitch Moses. Edwards has less flash about him, but in a tough game I would take Edwards every day of the week. Edwards has had a poor couple of weeks and a nightmare start last night but looked to slowly gain some confidence back.

Neither are in the elite class of fullback though. They're at the top of the next crop of fullbacks. Tedesco, Turbo, RTS, Ponga and Papenhuyzen the elite fullbacks... actually Ponga these days might be down in the next crop with Edwards and Gutho.

Depending on the opposition one might be better than the other with form fluctuating. But come finals I think Edwards is comfortably the best fullback from the non elite crew. He will bust tackles, make good metres and be mostly safe no matter how the game is going. He will do the job you need him to do.

hindy111

Post Whore
Queen Gutho = Kurt Gidley

Looks like he is trying hard all the time, but really only bashes up on the shit teams. He's the fullback version of Mitch Moses. Edwards has less flash about him, but in a tough game I would take Edwards every day of the week. Edwards has had a poor couple of weeks and a nightmare start last night but looked to slowly gain some confidence back.

Neither are in the elite class of fullback though. They're at the top of the next crop of fullbacks. Tedesco, Turbo, RTS, Ponga and Papenhuyzen the elite fullbacks... actually Ponga these days might be down in the next crop with Edwards and Gutho.

Depending on the opposition one might be better than the other with form fluctuating. But come finals I think Edwards is comfortably the best fullback from the non elite crew. He will bust tackles, make good metres and be mostly safe no matter how the game is going. He will do the job you need him to do.

Ponga... 1.2 mill and half season on ice.
Rts is gone
Teddy is getting old and slowing up.
Papenhauzen looks great but teams may work him out also. I mean Hynes looks amazing also.

Edwards is solid. Maybe the strongest of all the fullbacks. Breaks tackles.
But think of passing game,energy,kicking,tenacity,defense, catching high balls.
I reckon Turbo,Gutherson and Ponga are the only 3 real all rounders that can do it all. Ponga and Turbo are more classy. But like I said. Twice the cost and half time on ice watching from sidelines.....

HAIL THE KING

WestyLife

First Grade
Ponga... 1.2 mill and half season on ice.
Rts is gone
Teddy is getting old and slowing up.
Papenhauzen looks great but teams may work him out also. I mean Hynes looks amazing also.

Edwards is solid. Maybe the strongest of all the fullbacks. Breaks tackles.
But think of passing game,energy,kicking,tenacity,defense, catching high balls.
I reckon Turbo,Gutherson and Ponga are the only 3 real all rounders that can do it all. Ponga and Turbo are more classy. But like I said. Twice the cost and half time on ice watching from sidelines.....

HAIL THE KING

Yes long live the King.

images - 2021-06-19T121716.071.jpeg

hindy111

Post Whore
I operate on facts. I have a brilliant eye for rugby league talent.
Was it me 2 yrs ago calling Toó your most important back and one of most important players?
It is very easy to over hype your own players.Every fan does it.

I will tell you right now Edwards won't be the fullback for long. Staines is not in the side to be a long term wing option. He is just serving his apprenticeship for the no 1 spot. That's fact.
He will have a big off season and add 5kgs. By mid next year he will be your fullback. Nothing surer. Physicaly not ready but 12mths for a young guy is a long time.

Spencer and Crichton I am going to call right now. Just strong athletes but hugely over rated. If they are on over 500k you guys got analed.
350-400k MAX .
With Luai and Nathan every players going to look better then they are. So must be caref**kl not to over pay otherwise you'll have to blow the whole thing up.

To'o, Cleary,Luai,JFH,Yeo.....
The rest are all disposable and should be seen that way.

That is all.

Latest posts