What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday Newcastle v Warriors Rd 15

SmashEmBro

Juniors
I can already see we’re going to lose this. The ref is giving absolutely everything to them. 4 resets after 20m? Super soft ones, he’s actively looking to get us on anything, a few average penalties too. Gunna be a long day

Blair

Coach
6-0, us. Aitken scored, nice sideline conversion by Walsh too.

However, we spill the pill after the kick-off! Leeson caught in in-goal! Dismal. Where was the communication? I prop doesn't touch it first.

Martin Bella knows that.

Last edited:

Benek

Juniors
Too many 6 agains. Too many tackles. Too many dropsies. Wrong side of the field all day. We need to turn it around in the middle or knights will pull away in second half.

Blair

Coach

Four minutes into the sinbin, no points. We even look the most tired.

6-4, us. Halftime. We look clunky, like no one knows their role. Into the wind for the next forty. Knights must be favourites because of that.

Big Marn

Juniors
We are so crap in the 20. SOS must have been at the beach. He certainly hasnt been playing league in any grade going on his performancr today.

Benek

Juniors
Gosh it feels like we get worse every game. With the wind at our backs that was a really bad performance. We’re tired from too much tackling. I can see Newcastle really pulling away in the 2nd.