What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positive ONLY thread

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
I think I have come up with a foolproof plan!
If I always put $10 to win on the opposition, I can't lose. If the Dragons win, well it is worth $10 to me to get a win. If the Dragons lose, we'll at least i win a few bucks.
Win win.

Dragon David

First Grade
I think I have come up with a foolproof plan!
If I always put $10 to win on the opposition, I can't lose. If the Dragons win, well it is worth $10 to me to get a win. If the Dragons lose, we'll at least i win a few bucks.
Win win.
A very good plan. I'd rather see us win than you win the $$ if they lose, sorry OneEyedDragon.

Dragon David

First Grade
Luckily we will be getting McGuire and Fui back for next week. Hopefully we can fight any judicial referrals for a change.

George Sancti

Juniors
Whilst I expected Saints to be somewhat higher on the table at this stage of the season, I am enjoying this year far more than previous years. Most weeks I am expecting that we will win and be in eight (at least) come Monday. This year I am disappointed when they play poorly, whilst in recent years, I have been expecting them to play poorly and would be surprised when they would put on a good show. I still believe that we have the makings of a good team and if we can get our recruitment right, I see us competing for a top four spot.

ALSGI

Bench
The teams coming 4th-6th, 8th - 11th have had their bye
We are 7th and have not and have a guaranteed 2 points come Round 17
Beat the Warriors next game is like a 4 point competition turn around
Yep, interesting.
So Manly in 6th on 16points (us on 14) but they’ve had their bye so we’re potentially equal 6th and we play them round 18 after the bye. As you say, Sharks and Cows are also on 14 but have had their bye.
We’re well placed with some players returning.

BLM01

First Grade
Yep, interesting.
So Manly in 6th on 16points (us on 14) but they’ve had their bye so we’re potentially equal 6th and we play them round 18 after the bye. As you say, Sharks and Cows are also on 14 but have had their bye.
Yes if we can go on roll

redVbull

Juniors
Positive... How about Corey Norman now playing 5/8 form like his career depends on it ... and because it ACTUALLY does !!!

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Yep, interesting.
Our only hope of jumping Manly is if Tommy T wins us Origin 2 and gets injured at the end. They will barely win a game with him gone and barely lose one with him there.

Latest posts