What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Bulldogs GAME DAY thread @ BankWest Stadium 20/6/21

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yet you found time to make a heap of posts in here when we were doing it tough in the first half
I came in at half time to give my thoughts on the game, we were dreadful. I don't think we got that much better the Dogs offered zero and completed 6 sets. But yeah we won we should be very excited because we beat the might of the Dogs.

How dare i give my opinion!!! f**king pea heart i am.

Take the two. But we are some far off the top 2 it’s not funny. If we are going off BA in the previous few weeks dropping players then Tik Tok Dylan Brown needs to have a rest and “work on things” in reserve grade. Just hopeless in attack does not offer anything apart from defence. He’s probably suited to Lock.

I came in at half time to give my thoughts on the game, we were dreadful. I don't think we got that much better the Dogs offered zero and completed 6 sets. But yeah we won we should be very excited because we beat the might of the Dogs.

You didn’t say anything wrong mate. We struggled against the team coming LAST.

lucablight

First Grade
Drown continues to display a lack of skill. He’d be an elite defensive centre with a strong running game. As it currently stands he’s a very average half.
I noticed in the pre game interview Barrett mentioned how they have to stop Browns show and go. Teams have figured out he’s always going to dummy and run because he doesn’t have a passing game.

Sphagnum

Coach
Trent Barrett needs to ring gids, then give this guy a call

giphy.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He has no vision or attacking skills.
Lack of vision or told not to pass and just run???? Heaps of times we had spaces on an edge and he looked and either went for the run or took the tackle. I'm sure it's the team plan more than anything, him in a different system and he'd be absolutely killing it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Nobody's excited by that result. Some of you were excited at halftime though. Very excited.

Avenger

Immortal
*Sean Russell moves nicely but needs to put on 10kg.

* It would be nice to keep Lussick but I think he will get a better deal elsewhere and more game time.
* Gutherson is the most consistent club player in the comp. I wouldn’t swap him for anyone.
* Shaun Lane was great coming from the bench.
* Papali’i is just freaking amazing.
* Moses is the second best 7 in the comp.
* I’ve had enough of the D Brown bashing. You guys must be watching a different game to me.
* RCG continues to be our best prop and has been better than Paulo this year.
* I still think we need to buy a centre
Just in case these kids don’t work out in the short term.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Dogs were gallant, but the weight of possession meant our middle forwards could dominate with their power game to get us home.

Our attacking structures are appalling. You can't expect to create any thing with our embarrasing predictable shapes. Surely what we're doing on the field in set situations is not what we're practicing at training. For f**k sake, we even have the supposed attacking coach responsible for this abomination of attack, on the field with us in the blue shirt.

You can't just rely on individual brilliance at this level, you have to create things through team work in attack, and you can't just pass the ball if the play is not on though. We need to get this stuff right if we want to win the comp.

It's the last piece of the puzzle. We have the talent in the playing group. Do we have enough talent in the coaching staff? Time will tell.
How dare you criticise, you will be labelled a pea heart.

You are spot on by the way.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I noticed in the pre game interview Barrett mentioned how they have to stop Browns show and go. Teams have figured out he’s always going to dummy and run because he doesn’t have a passing game.
He threw 27 passes and got an LBA. He runs more often because it's what he does best. It puts the defence under pressure without risking a handover.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

You aren't a pea heart, just a f**king gibbering idiot. I've never seen you make a remotely sensible comment about anything rugby league related. I think its best for all that you spend a week at Camp Quality.

Latest posts