What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R15 Sun - Gold Coast 24-56 Manly @ Cbus Super

Round 15: Gold Coast v Manly

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
Was Inglis, even at his best, as devastating as Turbo in 2021?
I will say no; but the 6 again touch footy era is so insane that it's almost hard to compare.... as game changing as the switch to 10m D line and 6 tackles instead of unlimited.

Turbo is on a fast track to all time greatness but I do wonder what GI would do in the 6 again era, too.

That said, where Turbo leaves the likes of GI and Latrell for dead is his work ethic. He has Slater/Teddy like work rate in a GI/Latrell body.

A monster.

Mr Spock!

Referee
I will say no; but the 6 again touch footy era is so insane that it's almost hard to compare.... as game changing as the switch to 10m D line and 6 tackles instead of unlimited.

Turbo is on a fast track to all time greatness but I do wonder what GI would do in the 6 again era, too.

That said, where Turbo leaves the likes of GI and Latrell for dead is his work ethic. He has Slater/Teddy like work rate in a GI/Latrell body.

A monster.
Seems likeable as well which is weird for a Manly player.

Latest posts