What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In honour of Stakey - proposed 2022 team

R-15-3

Juniors
Hope I’m wrong but can’t see Hunt making the 17 let along starting.
Might have missed something last year but wasn’t impressed with his defence and lateral movement and the was Pre Knee injury or a faster new game

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hope I’m wrong but can’t see Hunt making the 17 let along starting.
Might have missed something last year but wasn’t impressed with his defence and lateral movement and the was Pre Knee injury or a faster new game

Yeah, it was shit but won't get better without being in the NRL

We should be looking at what players do bring to the side and not focus on weaknesses. Then devise a game plan around the strengths and instill that culture where other snarks cover for their mate

Bring in the Fitz era, I suspect he's smart enough to iron out the wrinkles and cover most gaps across the park as a unit.

I think this looks stronger

8. Hunt
9. McInnes
10. Tolman*
11. Wilton
12. Nikora
13. Rudolf

14. Tracey
15. Prop TBA
16. Williams
17. Talakai

I don't find a spot for Brailey.
Brailey wouldn't be in my team either, strikes me as the sort of player that would never get dropped*

*the new regime may be different to the flanno/bomber era

R-15-3

Juniors
1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. TBC
4. Noodles
5. Big Ronnie
6. TBC
7. Hynes
8. Rudolph
9. McGuinness
10.TBC
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. TBC
14. Tracy
15. Williams
16. Tolman
17. Talakai

That’s my preferred squad with 4 spots still to sign on for the starting 17.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think Brails has the potential to be the next great polarising player in the Sharks ranks.

I'd swap Jayden for him any day but am interested to see how Brails middle can lift under the coaching regime and new systems/structures. I think to be successful he needs a minder in the middle. He is just so targetted in the middle, it fatigues him IMO and leads him to make poor decisions.

Hows Taj going in the juniors? Anyone know?

Frenzy.

Immortal
1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. TBC
4. Noodles
5. Big Ronnie
6. TBC
7. Hynes
8. Rudolph
9. McGuinness
10.TBC
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. TBC
14. Tracy
15. Williams
16. Tolman
17. Talakai

That’s my preferred squad with 4 spots still to sign on for the starting 17.
You don't have The Pied Piper in either?

R-15-3

Juniors
You don't have The Pied Piper in either?
Not as a hooker, he concedes to many post contract meters. Would be close to leading the comp in that stat.
Depending on who we sign I’m not totally against him at 7 tbh. Controls the game well from the times he has found himself there, kicks , passes well would open up his running game and his defence would be solid as a 7. It’s a big stretch and chances are 100s to 1 of happening but if we hit a stale mate and don’t sign anyone else I’d be going him over trindal. Just gives that smith/Cronk feel about him. In saying all that wouldn’t be against him moved on either

Not as a hooker, he concedes to many post contract meters. Would be close to leading the comp in that stat.
Depending on who we sign I’m not totally against him at 7 tbh. Controls the game well from the times he has found himself there, kicks , passes well would open up his running game and his defence would be solid as a 7. It’s a big stretch and chances are 100s to 1 of happening but if we hit a stale mate and don’t sign anyone else I’d be going him over trindal. Just gives that smith/Cronk feel about him. In saying all that wouldn’t be against him moved on either
Um, Frenzy's Pied Piper, is the Pied Piper of Hamlin-Uele
He aint no hooker, or No. 7

Latest posts