What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty Panthers V Parramatta

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
We are going to flog these bums. Pawwa are nothing to worry about

My son has bought the family tickets for this game. Should be a beauty. I don't see any game as a 'given'. Parra always put on a good display when playing us.

The game is already a sell out. Has been sold out for a number of weeks.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I operate on facts. I have a brilliant eye for rugby league talent.
Was it me 2 yrs ago calling Toó your most important back and one of most important players?
It is very easy to over hype your own players.Every fan does it.

I will tell you right now Edwards won't be the fullback for long. Staines is not in the side to be a long term wing option. He is just serving his apprenticeship for the no 1 spot. That's fact.
He will have a big off season and add 5kgs. By mid next year he will be your fullback. Nothing surer. Physicaly not ready but 12mths for a young guy is a long time.

Spencer and Crichton I am going to call right now. Just strong athletes but hugely over rated. If they are on over 500k you guys got analed.
350-400k MAX .
With Luai and Nathan every players going to look better then they are. So must be caref**kl not to over pay otherwise you'll have to blow the whole thing up.

To'o, Cleary,Luai,JFH,Yeo.....
The rest are all disposable and should be seen that way.

That is all.

Your first paragraph says it all. Just for you.

hindy111

Post Whore
Well I look forward to the game in two weeks. Hopefully most guys will play. Mahoney most likely will be out and Marata certainly and possible N.Brown to be suspended as well.

I look forward to playing the best sides. Also be a nice test for you guys as the comp is quite boring if not playing the better sides.

It is a real shame Penrith lost 2 games over origin period as they'd still be undefeated and the build up for this game would be Huge

I would image Gutho would be fired up for this match after letting Luai trample over him to score the final try in the corresponding game last year.

hindy111

Post Whore
I would image Gutho would be fired up for this match after letting Luai trample over him to score the final try in the corresponding game last year.

Yes. His defense has improved. I am looking forward to this game. More to see where we are at. Last two good sides we played we got trampled. Since then played Knights,Tigers,Dogs.
That's just a point collection experience

MugaB

Coach
I operate on facts. I have a brilliant eye for rugby league talent.
Was it me 2 yrs ago calling Toó your most important back and one of most important players?
It is very easy to over hype your own players.Every fan does it.

That is all.
And you can fk right off

That is all

Attachments

• KnobbyFlatErmine-max-1mb.gif
    KnobbyFlatErmine-max-1mb.gif
    900.1 KB · Views: 1

ACTPanthers

Bench
I'm always a little worried when we play Parra - Only because I hate them so much that it's a kick in the nuts if we lose to them.

I like our chances, but it does nothing to quell the burning dread of possibly losing to these merkins.

betcats

Referee
Pretty sure I read a post or two in here saying Kenny should be ahead of Cook for NSW selection.

What do they say; Love is blindness?

I didnt see that but imagine if our fans were in the parra forum saying Kenny is better than Cook they would get told to f**k off quickly, hindy is an idiot constantly talking our boys down down and talking up the eels.