What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick your SOO 2021 Teams

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Paulo plays long minutes for us because he's a key part of our attack. For NSW he is less critical, which means they can use him as an impact forward off the bench.

eels_fan

First Grade
Qld team:

FULL TEAM

1 Reece Walsh

2 Valentine Holmes

3 Kurt Capewell

4 Dane Gagai

5 Kyle Feldt

6 Cameron Munster

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Christian Welch

9 Andrew McCullough

10 Josh Papalii

11 Felise Kaufusi

12 Jai Arrow

13 Tino Fa’asuamaleaui

Bench

14 Ben Hunt

15 David Fifita

16 Mo Fotuaika

17 Frank Molo

King-Gutho94

Coach
Amazing that paul green will throw youngster reece walsh into the furnace of origin.

If only he did that when coaching the cowboys they still might have had Ponga, Kikau and Brandon Smith. He refused to play them. Ponga got a few games but i think the other 2 werent even considered

strider

Post Whore
Gus says selecting Walsh is disgraceful? WTF is he on about? Didn't he select Fitter at 18?
Gus can be rather loopy at times

His main point is that queensland got arse raped, then they bring him in when they r at a low

But I think walsh will cope .... origin isn't his life

Gus can be rather loopy at times

His main point is that queensland got arse raped, then they bring him in when they r at a low

But I think walsh will cope .... origin isn't his life
Ok some sense in that but I don't think too many people are expecting him to save the series for them so not heaps of pressure. And I reckon he'll be fine.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Queensland will chew him up and spit him out. No stability and a bunch of ex-players ready to blow up deluxe if they lose.

Gronk

Staff member
I would, but I'm not bothered to go on my own. Besides, we have our sons wedding in 10 days time. The risk of covid fleeting contacts is too high for me.
It’s sold out anyways.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Couldn’t get a ticket, last 3 origin games I have gone too we have lost so I reckon I might be bad luck.