What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Dragons

Sanchez

Coach
ok, so I'm going to have to revise this, unfortunately.

1- Tuivasa-Sheck
2- Montoya
3- Berry/Pompey
4- Aitken
5- Watene-Zelezniak/Pompey/Kosi
6- Nikorima
7- O'Sullivan
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan/Tevaga
10- Evans
11- Curran
12- Murdoch-Masilla
13- Harris

Res- Afoa, Ah Mau, Katoa, Otokulu
Walsh will be avaliable, will he not? Dont play till Friday July 2nd

jaseg

Juniors
It's a standalone Origin weekend (supposed to be a full rep weekend but covid concerns put the international games in the too hard basket I'm guessing), unless Walsh is injured/physically stuffed he'll be there vs Dragons. He's certainly eligible to play.

Meth

Staff member
Well, that's be great.

If so, see ya later SOS

Actually, as bad as O'Sullivan was (and maybe, is), we seriously need something more than a makeshift for the remainder of this season. We've looked our best with Walsh in the halves, but I'm not sure about having them there for the remainder of the year. Nor do we really have options

Big Marn

Juniors
Chad Townsend might be the halfback vs Dragons.
yes, i see thats a developing story. just a huge paywall that prevents me reading more. Well he is an NRL premiership winning half and our options arent great. Some semblance of a kicking game right?

Sanchez

Coach

Scott

Bench
Without reading the article, i'm assuming it is just for the rest of this year. He's off to the Cowboys on a crazy deal next year.

Blair

Coach
lol I missed this detail. I legit thought we were playing on Friday
I was foggy about it too, right up until this morning when I checked.

'Stand-Alone Origin', there's not too many fans keen on the idea. It's winter, it's bleak, let's have our Wednesday night Origin, followed by our weekend of footy.

The Chad needs good forwards, therefore, expect him to be better for us the second time around.
The guy is certainly competent, but I think he goes better as a supporting half. When it is up to him to take the lead he seems to be found wanting, in my opinion. Can't say I have followed him all that closely since leaving us though.

jaseg

Juniors
Hah, I only knew it because I've been caught out twice while trying to plan a trip away (ideally with minimal Warriors games missed).

Matua

Bench
I’ve been saying since the start wing with a stint here and there during game, which is exactly what RTS did behind Mini

I’m probably judging him a bit harshly, because Tom has been doing it to big forwards too, but as soon as Walsh came on at Brookvale he went straight at Walsh for 3 quick linebreaks
Walsh is a huge defensive liability, I was at that game and it was noticeable how he was targeted. His attack is so good the Warriors and Qld selectors are disregarding it.

JohnDoe

Juniors
I think there is a high chance the team could lose the rest of their games this season, especially if Nikorima, Sullivan & Tevaga are our starting halves & hooker.

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Chad to slot straight in. Sounds like it’s official.

A weeks a long time in sport, we’ve scored two big signings in between rounds.

Can we make it 3 with Lodge jumping on board too?