What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 WTC FINAL: India v NZ @ Ageas Bowl Southampton Jun 18-22

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Get Pant and it's game over. Don't get him and you mighty even be facing a tricky little total.

A bit of a talent this lad Jamieson

JohnDoe

Juniors
Feel like Williamson is letting this game drift by having Boult and Wagner bowling for so long. They just dont appear as threatening. Should've bought Jamieson or Southee back once Jadeja came out.

JohnDoe

Juniors
Looking like that Southee drop could be the difference maker in the Black Caps winning, hopefully not. Hopefully Jamieson is straight back into the attack after the break, and can run through the rest of the indian side. Want to be probably chasing 150 max.

This. Was gonna get up early and watch the Euros. Might pull an all nighter. That’ll be great for the productivity at work tomorrow.

tenor.gif

blaza88z

Coach
At some stage India are going to start bowling 2 metres outside the line of leg stump, I don't think they can defend this total with NZ having 10 wickets and looking to win without bowling them out

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well done NZ!! Beat India and the weather.

Deserved champions, lovely to see Queen Kholi fail when it really matters. I think they are a far improved side under the captaincy of Rahane. Finding Conway up the top of the order and adding Jameson they really are a formidable side.

Nice way for Watling to end a fine career, there will be some trolling to be done on the fertile grounds of Cricinfo………….

Smug Panther

First Grade
I pulled an all-nighter, device free for this on the off chance that it didn't end up in a draw. Last time I did that was the World Cup.

What a game. What a moment in NZ cricket history- surely the greatest moment.

Suck shit Tim Paine.
NZ cricket achieves something for the first time in its history and you're still obsessed with big brother, how sad

JJ

Immortal
I see Watling dislocated his finger, and kept keeping... sums him up, no fuss... will miss him

Williamson was terrific this test, while Jamieson got MoM, Kane with the bat and as captain was (like Watling) in his no fuss way brilliant.

Eelectrica

Referee
Congrats NZ. I read the result a few minutes ago.
The cricketing gods owed you one, well probably more than one, but well done on the win.

Latest posts