What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Origin II - QLD 0-26 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munky

Coach
f**kkkk what a banger.

Kind of a forgotten band in Australia.

Like Styx and Rainbow they never got played on Aussie rock radio (from the early 00s atleast) so I didn't know them until the songs started appearing in Guitar Hero/GTA etc.

Munted

Bench
Kind of a forgotten band in Australia.

Like Styx and Rainbow they never got played on Aussie rock radio (from the early 00s atleast) so I didn't know them until the songs started appearing in Guitar Hero/GTA etc.
Yeah i was late to bands like Skid Row, Winger etc until YouTube allowed me to go down rabbit holes of classic 80s and 90s metal.
If you left it to mainstream radio you'd be stuck with Coldplay and The Foo Fighters.

Nealo 12

Bench
Nah Luai walked off the bus with it before game one.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F9c55b26660c03e520fcc6b16d9e2706f.png

Looks like a JBL Boombox 2.... good for da beats and nice all rounder for a gang on da move

I can see some border restriction bubble silly-buggers from the Qld govt coming up…

although admittedly I’m not up to speed with exactly where the blues are staying at present…

Munted

Bench
Any scoops from Hoops or what?
The game is 3 days away, and other than Reece Walsh hype and Jai Arrows chlamydia there is a massive lack of bullshit surrounding the game.

Chippy73

Bench
hah, i stand corrected! Glam Rock!
That Nile tune is insane, blast beats everywhere and just non stop thrash.
Next track on To'o's boombox.
Never understood why players seemingly all listen to crappy dance, hip hop, mainstream rock before a game...man if I had the ability to play professional RL I would have been blasting Slayer, Bolt thrower, High on Fire etc. on my ear buds pre game and then ran out super pumped and aggressive. I do this when going for a heavy squat or deadlift @ the gym and it works a treat, I've literally never heard of a single player that likes metal and it matches so well with getting in the right mind frame for high contact gladiatorial footy.

Reflector

Juniors
Never understood why players seemingly all listen to crappy dance, hip hop, mainstream rock before a game...man if I had the ability to play professional RL I would have been blasting Slayer, Bolt thrower, High on Fire etc. on my ear buds pre game and then ran out super pumped and aggressive. I do this when going for a heavy squat or deadlift @ the gym and it works a treat, I've literally never heard of a single player that likes metal and it matches so well with getting in the right mind frame for high contact gladiatorial footy.
My go-to would be either 'Number Of The Beast' (Iron Maiden) or 'St Anger' (Metallica)

Latest posts