What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
Josh is not making the top 17 at the Rabbitohs, which is what our club warned him might happen here.
Not the issue. There was a lot of talk around the departure of Josh, not so much about footy, just whether his departure could have or should have been handled better.

Alice and I locked horns, had a major disagreement on the issue and I was just making a joke around that aspect.

Josh is a big boy, at the end of the day he extended his career, earning probably far more money than you and I could earn in 10 years so regardless of whether he is playing NRL or NSW Cup he is doing okay financially. Good luck to him, he was a great Panther.

franklin2323

Immortal
I’m not suggesting he has been poor, or he isn’t going to improve or anything, I’m just saying we are paying him marquee money so we need him to deliver value for money.

It is the risk you take with guys that age. As we settle on a 17 more guys like him will show their worth. The spine has played 4 games together for starters

hindy111

Post Whore
George Jennings, Remeis Smith, Justin Olam and Josh Addo Carr has been not to shabby just quietly.

The 538 points they have scored thus far is just not on the back of there forward pack.

Bar JAC I do not see any being seen as anything more then average or eve below average NRL players.

Munky

Coach
Olam is awesome, has footwork and power and absolutely locks up the left side in defence hitting like a truck.

Has an occasional Fergo style brain explosion in him but would be one of the top centres in the comp.

Has a degree in applied physics so must be pretty smart too.

Alintheeast

Juniors
what do contruters think about a mid season trade Capewell for Pangai, just for 2021. Ain’t gonna happen they are both talented players but current Bronco culture not a fit at Penrith. Just a thought.

what do contruters think about a mid season trade Capewell for Pangai, just for 2021. Ain’t gonna happen they are both talented players but current Bronco culture not a fit at Penrith. Just a thought.
If it was the pre-2020 version of Tevita Pangai Jr then yes. Definitely not for the current version.

Exsilium

First Grade
If it was the pre-2020 version of Tevita Pangai Jr then yes. Definitely not for the current version.

I'd be fine with it on the basis that culture sets standards and the standard at the Broncos is absolutely trash. He's a very talented forward, put him in our system and he'd be an absolute weapon.

Broncos are a dumpster fire and have been for several years.

The_Frog

First Grade
I'd take Haas, but really you shouldn't be allowed to do this, especially with topline players. The possible implications seem obvious.

Black Magik

Juniors
I flagged it a couple of weeks ago.

The donkeys would have carry the excess baggage for this and next year.

The only problem I can see is, after 2022, Pangai will be too expensive for the NRL after being in the Penrith system 🤪

Latest posts