What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Origin II - QLD 0-26 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jargan83

Coach
Right on queue! I see many articles about salty QLD'ers reacting to the Jarome Luai photo. f**k what a bunch of soft hunts.
''I've kept the receipts': Felise Kaufusi breaks silence over controversial Jarome Luai photo'
'Embarrassed' Kaufusi ready for Luai revenge'

Keep em coming you two headed merkins.

If Luai had a Qld jersey on it would be called Pashun.

King hit

Coach
Right on queue! I see many articles about salty QLD'ers reacting to the Jarome Luai photo. f**k what a bunch of soft hunts.
''I've kept the receipts': Felise Kaufusi breaks silence over controversial Jarome Luai photo'

Remember that game where Thurston sledged Pearce and all those old Queenslanders loved it? They are weak who just can't handle some heat back.

Munted

Bench
Remember that game where Thurston sledged Pearce and all those old Queenslanders loved it? They are weak who just can't handle some heat back.
They are brainless up there.
Wally Lewis's response to the Luai emotion is basically violence and that he would likely get belted by a large prop for doing it again!
Brain dead merkin suggests this in the height of the no punch rules and concussion debate.
Onya Wally!

blaza88z

Coach
They are brainless up there.
Wally Lewis's response to the Luai emotion is basically violence and that he would likely get belted by a large prop for doing it again!
Brain dead merkin suggests this in the height of the no punch rules and concussion debate.
Onya Wally!

Even as a Penrith fan you must know that about 10 or so years ago Luai would be in need of a denture or two with the way he carries on

GongPanther

Referee
Never understood why players seemingly all listen to crappy dance, hip hop, mainstream rock before a game...man if I had the ability to play professional RL I would have been blasting Slayer, Bolt thrower, High on Fire etc. on my ear buds pre game and then ran out super pumped and aggressive. I do this when going for a heavy squat or deadlift @ the gym and it works a treat, I've literally never heard of a single player that likes metal and it matches so well with getting in the right mind frame for high contact gladiatorial footy.
Panthers run out of the tunnel whilst ACDC's Hells Bells is playing. Sounds fookin' brilliant over the PA, and really gets the mood running.

GongPanther

Referee

If anything, we have more to be sore about after To'o got kneed in the head by Holmes, and Luai copped that knee in the back, from I think Kafusi. There was another dirty incident which I can't recall ATM., yet the Qld players (more notably the dumb-f**k media) want to carry on about a photo that similarly gets taken every series? GTFO!

Munted

Bench
Even as a Penrith fan you must know that about 10 or so years ago Luai would be in need of a denture or two with the way he carries on
Oh mate he loves a bit of theatre! Makes the sport what it is.
I more so mean the carry on about this bloody picture almost like its disrespectful, I think it's a brilliant image and the NRL will get serious mileage out of this for marketing purposes for f**king years.

Munted

Bench
If anything, we have more to be sore about after To'o got kneed in the head by Holmes, and Luai copped that knee in the back, from I think Kafusi. There was another dirty incident which I can't recall ATM., yet the Qld players (more notably the dumb-f**k media) want to carry on about a photo that similarly gets taken every series? GTFO!
Munster getting kicking practise with Martin's torso.

GongPanther

Referee
wheres my fooooooooooooooooty
O.K. Ruby, if you have Foxtel or Kayo, at 2:30 am tomorrow (Sat) morning, women's test match Wales V England. And right after that, Mens England V All stars game at 5:00 a.m. You'll have to record them only on Fox, or get them on demand as there is no weekend programmed replay. I hope that alleviates your footy-fix. :)

blaza88z

Coach
Oh mate he loves a bit of theatre! Makes the sport what it is.
I more so mean the carry on about this bloody picture almost like its disrespectful, I think it's a brilliant image and the NRL will get serious mileage out of this for marketing purposes for f**king years.

The picture backlash is ridiculous, if you take a still at the right time you can make it support whatever agenda you're trying to get across

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I went into shit post withdrawals and ended up in hospital.
Holding Back Jim Carrey GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Latest posts