What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wade Graham future

Quigs

Immortal
AND WHAT THE PHARKK WAS WRONG WITH QANTAS THREAD. ?????

Not a mention of Qanon or Fox news anywhere.

sladden road

Juniors
AND WHAT THE PHARKK WAS WRONG WITH QANTAS THREAD. ?????

Not a mention of Qanon or Fox news anywhere.
The Qantas thread was all time. A battle of epic proportions akin to the coal strikes in Thatchers reign. Neolibs vs the proletariat .

From 6pm tonight! Anyone else sick of the BS yet!?
Btw t'was never a Qtard Why would anyone respect the ex Pres who initiated Operation Warp Speed? The emergency experimental jab that will end up killing more than Covid ever will? But then you're all sure to rush out and get it because you'll try anything to try and stop death from such a deadly virus that has over 99.7 survival rate!

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
GEE WHAT AM I DOING SUNDAY MORNING?

It is paradise in The Park as I go wandering the streets, chatting and shaking hands with friends, enjoying a coffee with mates, strolling down the aisles of the Local IGA chatting to the friendly staff, abusing those wearing Maroon jerseys.

Might even take the wolfpack for a beach walk in the morn and watch as all the boats set sail in search of a catch of coral trout, red emperors or just some spannish mackerals.

"Breathes that a man whose souls so dead"
"That never unto himself has said"
"This is my own"
"My native land"

--------------------------------------------------

By the way what are youse doing?

coolumsharkie

Referee
From 6pm tonight! Anyone else sick of the BS yet!?
Btw t'was never a Qtard Why would anyone respect the ex Pres who initiated Operation Warp Speed? The emergency experimental jab that will end up killing more than Covid ever will? But then you're all sure to rush out and get it because you'll try anything to try and stop death from such a deadly virus that has over 99.7 survival rate!
The irony I keep referring to when people post stuff like this is as amusing as it is dumbfounding.

You couldn't get more of an example of brainwashing and delusion from your posts. Yes the naughty elitist regimes are plotting our demise and you are awake to it, good for you dumb-arse.

You know you're grouped into flippant arseholes that buy up big amounts of groceries (Dunny Roll etc) when a lockdown is announced?? Ignoring the facts that you can go shopping anytime you like, shits not running out, quite the contrary actually. Grocery chains had a record year last year, yet that won't stop morons from panic buy ups and it wont stop paranoid humans becoming swayed by persecutory delusional Youtubers like yourself.

In a real crisis we are in big trouble because of idiots like you. Happy Sunday.

The irony I keep referring to when people post stuff like this is as amusing as it is dumbfounding.

You couldn't get more of an example of brainwashing and delusion from your posts. Yes the naughty elitist regimes are plotting our demise and you are awake to it, good for you dumb-arse.

You know you're grouped into flippant arseholes that buy up big amounts of groceries (Dunny Roll etc) when a lockdown is announced?? Ignoring the facts that you can go shopping anytime you like, shits not running out, quite the contrary actually. Grocery chains had a record year last year, yet that won't stop morons from panic buy ups and it wont stop paranoid humans becoming swayed by persecutory delusional Youtubers like yourself.

In a real crisis we are in big trouble because of idiots like you. Happy Sunday.
You would have to be be the biggest dumb arse on this forum......hands down!! I can back everything I've said on here through reliable CDC and UK Lancet links where as you trust Govt and their media propaganda!

coolumsharkie

Referee
You would have to be be the biggest dumb arse on this forum......hands down!! I can back everything I've said on here through reliable CDC and UK Lancet links where as you trust Govt and their media propaganda!
I don't need to cherry pick but when I do it's also from the CDC...

Key findings:

• Vaccinated persons had a 65% reduction in risk for asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection during a pre-procedure screening compared to unvaccinated patients (adjusted relative risk [aRR] = 0.35, 95% CI 0.26-0.47).
  • Vaccinated persons had an 80% reduction in risk for asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection after either (1) testing >10 days post first dose (aRR = 0.21, 95% CI 0.12-0.37) or (2) testing after 2 doses (aRR = 0.20, 95% CI 0.09-0.44) of mRNA vaccine, compared to unvaccinated persons.

I don't need to cherry pick but when I do it's also from the CDC...

Key findings:

• Vaccinated persons had a 65% reduction in risk for asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection during a pre-procedure screening compared to unvaccinated patients (adjusted relative risk [aRR] = 0.35, 95% CI 0.26-0.47).
  • Vaccinated persons had an 80% reduction in risk for asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection after either (1) testing >10 days post first dose (aRR = 0.21, 95% CI 0.12-0.37) or (2) testing after 2 doses (aRR = 0.20, 95% CI 0.09-0.44) of mRNA vaccine, compared to unvaccinated persons.
Ok smart guy -How many deaths from Covid in Australia this year compared to number of deaths of vaccinated individuals according to TGA? Anyway this will be my last post re the plandemic and Govt response
DILLIGAF about how the rest of you in here feel? Enjoy the new normal of Medical tyranny!

Latest posts