What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Passion of the Kevin

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
giphy.gif

big hit!

Bench
I would suggest you do a bit more research:

3 articles merely copy and pasting the same story.

I'd suggest hearing it from the actual player himself.

The bit about the Broncos starts at about 13 mins in.

lynx000

Juniors
3 articles merely copy and pasting the same story.

I'd suggest hearing it from the actual player himself.

The bit about the Broncos starts at about 13 mins in.

I listened to it, it does not say that the Broncos rejected him, he was simply not asked whether there was ever a contract offer from the Broncos. It does not support your bullshit version sorry. Or do you think his father was lying about attending a meeting with Bennett and Cyril Connell? And that he was also lying that the offer from the Broncos being the same as Melbourne's offer but Cam chose Melbourne because there was an easier path into first grade.

big hit!

Bench
I listened to it, it does not say that the Broncos rejected him, he was simply not asked whether there was ever a contract offer from the Broncos. It does not support your bullshit version sorry. Or do you think his father was lying about attending a meeting with Bennett and Cyril Connell? And that he was also lying that the offer from the Broncos being the same as Melbourne's offer but Cam chose Melbourne because there was an easier path into first grade.

It didn't come from a journo or a third party. It was from Cameron Smith himself. He says that being overlooked by the Broncos drove him to work harder. So how is my version bullshit if that's what the man himself has said?

Make of it what you want.

It didn't come from a journo or a third party. It was from Cameron Smith himself. He says that being overlooked by the Broncos drove him to work harder. So how is my version bullshit if that's what the man himself has said?

Make of it what you want.
They did the same with Thurston and he made them regret it.

simmo05

Bench
How good is it seeing all the 'old boy's' come out crying about the shameful treatment of kevvie. God I hope they keep this potato as head coach for twenty years because of it! Tallis and Chris johns, what wankers

I would suggest you do a bit more research:

From that point onwards, Cam Smith always got two contracts on the table.

blaza88z

Coach
He's not wrong but I wish he showed that sort of passion for the club when Seibold was in charge, it's obviously because of his mate Kevvie

Munky

Coach
Seems Kevvie backflipped over pangai and Lodge.

I imagine they weren't getting the offers expected from other clubs in regard to taking over the contracts.

Why would anyone make a move for Lodge? Bad PR and by keeping him at the Broncos it actively weakens them due to his massive cap hit. Plus the option for an extra year in his favour...

Latest posts