What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 vs Warriors

thebigredv

First Grade
So reading the thread it was a bludger of a game. Lottery of golden point and we jag a win. How embarrassing that we don’t have one recognised goal kicker outside of Lomax.
If you didn't see it I will tell you it was so predictable Dragons footy. Started with the right attitude and then comes unstuck at the slightest hiccup.

Hunt was brilliant in skill and effort. Norman atrocious in every facet, don't care if he finally kicked a fg from 10m out.

Vaughan and JDB were excellent. A lot of average efforts elsewhere but as a team we just continue to lack something very major in composure.

We got the win going into the bye. That's the bright part of the evening. I'll take that.

Como Connection

First Grade
Cheer up.
It's great to win a match that we normally lose at the back end.

I'm sitting here in pub in Queensland surrounded by New Zealanders.

Suffice to say, I won the final shout.
We must catch up Willo, another six weeks up here.
CC

When your 6 and 1 do f**k all and your 9 is only good defensively how can you win games ?

Hunt was my man of the match even if we lost to be honest. Well done Ben.

By the time Norman finally potted the FG I couldn’t even celebrate. I just breathed a sigh of relief.

Will be happy looking at the table in due course and with all due respect we deserve a bit of luck if not the actual win tonight. Kind of feel sorry for the Warriors but f**k em. We’ve had our share of bad luck.

In conclusion very happy Hook has moved our 1 and 6 along. Tonight showed why.

Sometimes a couple of wins from behind and undeserving ones like tonight can build a run. We’ll see.

Oh and Goal kicker required IMMEDIATELY !

How did we win that ?

I don’t know or care.

qld redvee

Juniors
What an absolute debacle of a game. Dragons were dogshit and deserved to lose. We seriously have mental problems.
They have zero confidence. Next week Norman must be dropped, he was pathetic.
Crush.
agree thought norman was so casual during the game took too many wrong options sooner we can get sullivan or amone in the better. how we just switch off is mind boggling. maybe we should throw the checkbook at finaucan ? to try and instill something.

Latest posts