What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd4: Eels v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Stadium Australia 5/4/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yep you did Hindy, and I wasn't to sure especially him being on the smaller side. Like I said, I wasn't expecting to much from him, but I am so glad he has blown me away from the efforts he is putting in at the moment on both sides of the ball.

You sure can pick them mate.

I'm happy you where blown away

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/7ne...ting-the-same-team-at-nrl-match-c-2519941.amp

NRL fans supporting the same team traded blows in a wild brawl at ANZ Stadium on Monday afternoon.

A man wearing a Parramatta Eels jersey walked up to another man donning the famous blue and yellow strip - and coward punched him.

fac34aef321da1f4a4f28deeb17e5610139ae311.jpg

That prompted the man to stand up and start throwing punches back at his attacker before a Wests Tigers fan joined the fracas which was quickly broken up by stadium security.

A popular NRL fan page posted the video on Instagram with the caption “you’re on the same team boys” while plenty of fans mocked the fight on social media.

The Eels won the match 36-22 to remain unbeaten after four rounds, while Wests slumped to 13th on the ladder.

Dude, not cool!
All good. Its just foreplay between @Gronk and @Avenger

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yep you did Hindy, and I wasn't to sure especially him being on the smaller side. Like I said, I wasn't expecting to much from him, but I am so glad he has blown me away from the efforts he is putting in at the moment on both sides of the ball.

You sure can pick them mate.
I picked him as well. Remember that?

Eelementary

Post Whore
every f**kin merkin picked him

I'll put my hand up - I thought Iceman seemed a bit small, judging by his height, and weight.

He's anything but, though - and even of he is shorter than others, he is so freaking strong, that it doesn't matter.

I am happy to eat humble pie - Isaiah Papali'i is a gun, and a great signing from Arthur.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'll put my hand up - I thought Iceman seemed a bit small, judging by his height, and weight.

He's anything but, though - and even of he is shorter than others, he is so freaking strong, that it doesn't matter.

I am happy to eat humble pie - Isaiah Papali'i is a gun, and a great signing from Arthur.
Big call admitting you didn't pick it given the rest of us did (except @TheRam )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts