What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Origin III - NSW 18-20 QLD @ Cbus Super

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

State of Origin 2021 - Game III
New South Wales v Queensland
Cbus Super Stadium, Robina (TICKETS)
Wednesday 14 July 2021

U19s NSW v QLD 5:15pm -- Lime Cordiale & JK-47 7:30pm -- Origin kickoff 8:10pm

NSW-MEN-2021.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Brian To'o 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Tom Trbojevic 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Jack Wighton 7. Mitchell Moses 18. Dale Finucane 9. Damien Cook 10. Junior Paulo 11. Cameron Murray 12. Tariq Sims 13. Isaah Yeo
Interchange: 14. Apisai Koroisau 15. Angus Crichton 16. Payne Haas 17. Liam Martin
Reserves: 19. Nicholas Hynes

QLD-MEN-2021.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Valentine Holmes 3. Dane Gagai 4. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 5. Xavier Coates 6. Cameron Munster 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Christian Welch 9. Ben Hunt 10. Josh Papali'i 11. Kurt Capewell 12. Felise Kaufusi 15. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui
Interchange: 14. AJ Brimson 16. Moeaki Fotuaika 18. Francis Molo 20. Thomas Flegler
Reserves: 19. Kurt Mann

BvW7aru.png

Referee: Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Todd Smith & Phil henderson
Video Referee: Ashley Klein​

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Start Wighton, bring Hynes onto the bench.

Edit: If Luai is out as well, my guess is they will probably go with the Souffs halves.

Last edited:

Hutty1986

Immortal
They reckoned on 2GB tonight they'll go with Wighton and pissweak Moses. You can forget about 3-0 if that's the case then. Plus qld to be boosted by Ponga and Brimson.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Wighton I can live with, despite his indifferent club form. He has been in the squad, played the first two games, and knows what is required. The Souffs halves I can live with. Nicho Hynes is in the form of his life and I can absolutely live with him at 6 or 14. Even Pearce I can live with for one game. But Mitchell Moses can f**k right off. Flat track bully, crumbles under pressure, and is not capable of putting his ego aside and just being a cog in a well-oiled machine, rather than trying to be the main man.

The_Frog

First Grade
We still have Teddy, Turbo, and Fatrell. It's not ideal to lose our halves, but we're a long way from in trouble.
Teddy is clearly not 100% fit despite his effort in game 2. For his sake he should be rested too, especially with Turbo available to go to fullback. Freddy won't do it though.

I think he'll bring Wighton in at 6, much as I hate to say it Moses might get the 7. He won't need to kick for goal, Latrell can do that. Moses did play well this round, I know he's a hissy bitch but its only for one game. Otherwise Reynolds won't let anyone down. I doubt Pearce will get a look in.

I think Koroisau will be the 14. Use the squad who've been in camp as much as possible.

SDM

First Grade
The point for me is building a culture, you can't hand out jerseys to bums like Mitchy and expect to keep integrity in it
That is a valid reason if the coaching staff thinks he doesn't fit the culture, pretty sure Brad Bonghit likes him though.

Latest posts