What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R17 Sat - Canterbury 16-22 Sydney @ Bankwest

Round 17: Canterbury v Sydney

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The sad part is that if Luai, To’o or Crichton did that, the sporting media and half of LU would explode will calls of arrogance and smugness.
If you look like Sam Walker you get away with a lot more than if you look like those three.
To’o in particular I don’t understand; I challenge any fan to identify one thing the kid has done that shows disrespect to anyone else or the game.

Valheru

Coach
The look on Trent Robinsons face says that he knows the run has come to an end. It's all over for the Roosters. They're no longer one of the top dogs and he knows it.
Blah blah same shit as 2016.

We will be back near the top next year when we arent missing 7 of our starting team all year.

Only Melbourne could be as high as 5th with our outs this year.

gerg

Juniors
If you look like Sam Walker you get away with a lot more than if you look like those three.
To’o in particular I don’t understand; I challenge any fan to identify one thing the kid has done that shows disrespect to anyone else or the game.

It's always all about the PANTHERS.

Valheru

Coach
I thought walker made the wrong play because so much could go wrong.

Given the group conniption it has caused on here, I fully endorse it.

We will be back near the top next year when we arent missing 7 of our starting team all year.

I guess we will never know.

Of course, their position this year is probably more accurately described as 12th worst rather than 5th.

Valheru

Coach
I guess we will never know.

Of course, their position this year is probably more accurately described as 12th worst rather than 5th.
Whatever floats your boat.

How do you suppose Penrith would go without cleary, luai, api (whoever your 2nd and 3rd choice hookers are), to'o, JFH and kikau for any significant period of time. Add a sprinkling of other injuries too.

Whatever floats your boat.

How do you suppose Penrith would go without cleary, luai, api (whoever your 2nd and 3rd choice hookers are), to'o, JFH and kikau for any significant period of time. Add a sprinkling of other injuries too.
Again; we will never know.

nick87

Coach
Massively unsportsmanlike. Almost cowardly. If you can't back yourself to defend for 15 seconds maybe you shouldn't be in first grade.
They did defend for 15 seconds
They defended their goal line by not ever giving the football back. Cant concede a try if you dont give them the ball

STORM.99/07

Bench

Storm have had a few outs this year. We have been lucky our fringe player played well..It will be good to have Paps and Grant back

Latest posts