What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 LU Dynasty League

I don't want to hold the draft up too much, maybe until I get home from football tonight. But I've put an offer out to someone that involves this pick (1.4) but if it's not accepted, is there anyone looking to trade up to get one of these RB's?

kurt faulk

Coach
I don't want to hold the draft up too much, maybe until I get home from football tonight. But I've put an offer out to someone that involves this pick (1.4) but if it's not accepted, is there anyone looking to trade up to get one of these RB's?

you need to put messages like this on the fleaflicker site as well because the stunts, dazzlers and masterminds don't frequent this site and won't see the message.

abpanther

Staff member
ok, thanks. is there any way i can contact him through email so we don't have to waste your time? i think the fleaflicker messages go to his junk account he never looks at.

Not really man but all good just msg me and I'll contact him, it's the easiest way

nick87

Coach

Sent you a trade offer for the pick/Etienne

kurt faulk

Coach

he might not know the draft started. i sent him an email yesterday, we'll see how it goes. he still has 4 hours to go to make a pick.

Hey @kurt faulk once this trade has been pushed through, it will be my pick again. However, I'm not going to be around again for the rest of the day, so could you please do a commissioner pick for me of Rashod Bateman? Cheers.

Tom155

Coach
do you have to add etienne to the trade rather than the pick 1.4 seeing it has already been used or will it automatically move TE anyway?

kurt faulk

Coach
Hey @kurt faulk once this trade has been pushed through, it will be my pick again. However, I'm not going to be around again for the rest of the day, so could you please do a commissioner pick for me of Rashod Bateman? Cheers.

i can't execute the trade because the 1.04 pick doesn't exist anymore.

you need to put ETN in the trade instead of the 1.04.

nick87

Coach
Just sent through the revised trade with the players now instead of picks

Stonecutter

First Grade
I’ll tell you what…how things can change in a year of a dynasty league. 2 years ago i thought i was in big shit and needed a big rebuild, didnt like my team at all. I had 1 starting running back in fournette. Now, i have won a title and with akers going down and hendo now 1, pretty happy with my team.

kurt faulk

Coach
I’ll tell you what…how things can change in a year of a dynasty league. 2 years ago i thought i was in big shit and needed a big rebuild, didnt like my team at all. I had 1 starting running back in fournette. Now, i have won a title and with akers going down and hendo now 1, pretty happy with my team.

I wouldn't get too excited about Henderson. He is not able to carry the load without getting injured after a couple of games. He will put up points though as a slasher change of pace option. I think the rams will keep him in that role.

Jones I would be excited about if he shows out well in camp and preseason.

I thought this season I was finally building to being competitive, traded Saquon away to fill holes only for Cam Akers to go down. Yet another rebuilding year coming up.

abpanther

Staff member
I've got two stud young QBs in Josh Allen and Dak Prescott, looking to trade one of them for a stud RB or WR, send me offers if you're interested

Good luck this season everyone, football is back!!

Latest posts