What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R18 Fri - Manly 32-18 St Geo Illa @ Cbus Super

Round 18: Manly v St Geo Illa

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 18
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v St George Illawarra Dragons
Cbus Super Stadium, Robina (TICKETS)
Friday 16 July 2021

NRL kickoff 7:55pm

MANLY-2021.png

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jason Saab 3. Brad Parker 4. Morgan Harper 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Taniela Paseka 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Martin Taupau 11. Haumole Olakau'atu 12. Josh Schuster 13. Sean Keppie
Interchange: 14. Dylan Walker 15. Karl Lawton 16. Kurt De Luis 17. Toafofoa Sipley 18. Moses Suli 19. Tevita Funa 20. Jack Gosiewski 21. Cade Cust

STGEOILLA-2021.png

1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Cody Ramsey 3. Jack Bird 4. Brayden Wiliame 5. Gerard Beale 6. Corey Norman 7. Ben Hunt 8. Blake Lawrie 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Jack de Belin 11. Josh Kerr 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jackson Ford
Interchange: 14. Poasa Faamausili 15. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 16. Josh Mcguire 17. Billy Burns 18. Adam Clune 19. Jaiyden Hunt 20. Talatau Amone 21. Jayden Sullivan

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Peter Gough, Belinda Sharpe
Video Referees: Henry Perenara

No NSW Cup matches for Manly or Dragons feeder clubs this weekend.​

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
Manly blessed in matching up against sides that have been decimated. Boilover of the century if Drags get up here. But unfortunately, a horror show entails.

This Year?

Immortal
Surely Manly fans would be confident of breaking one of the most bizarre hoodoos in rugby league.
Will be a nice peek into window of Saints future or will be a complete trainwreck.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Surely Manly fans would be confident of breaking one of the most bizarre hoodoos in rugby league.
Will be a nice peek into window of Saints future or will be a complete trainwreck.

Nah, we’re the best at losing to Dragons regardless of the circumstances.

This Year?

Immortal
Nah, we’re the best at losing to Dragons regardless of the circumstances.
If this was at 4 pines with a sea of mad merkins, I reckon it would have been a 70+ job.
Instead, it will probably be at Cbus where there'll be more dragons fans and only be a 40+ win for Manly.
I'm just glad the cancer is getting cut out even if it's being done slowly.

Chippy73

Bench
Turbo out, DCE in.

Dragons could field the Hurstville United under 9's (Corey Norman at 5/8 though) and I still wouldn't be confident. As has been made clear, they are our bogey team, we literally have a better winning record against Melbourne (39.48% vs 32.26%).....if the ginger God Emperor wasn't playing I would actually put money on Saints.

One of a mere handful of clubs for which we do not have have a historical winning % above 50. Same with the previous iteration of the Dragons too.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Turbo out, DCE in.

Dragons could field the Hurstville United under 9's (Corey Norman at 5/8 though) and I still wouldn't be confident. As has been made clear, they are our bogey team, we literally have a better winning record against Melbourne (39.48% vs 32.26%).....if the ginger God Emperor wasn't playing I would actually put money on Saints.

One of a mere handful of clubs for which we do not have have a historical winning % above 50. Same with the previous iteration of the Dragons too.
Crazy stat.

Manly by the length of Turbo's unit.

This Year?

Immortal
I hope Hook has this projected onto the wall in the dressing room.
Analysis: It’s somewhat surprising to find the Dragons as high on the NRL ladder as they are currently. They had a hot start to the season, only to fall off a cliff. Now there’s reports of serious fractures among the playing group, following Paul Vaughan’s now-infamous house party which saw him immediately sacked and 11 teammates sanctioned. All those players will be suspended for one game, to be spread across the coming month. The Dragons are looking to loan players from the Warriors just to be able to be competitive for the remainder of the season. The Titans and Raiders look their best chance to score a win on the run home, but there’s so much off-field drama at the club we’re resigning them to eight losses straight after the bye.
Projected results: LLLLLLLL
Predicted finish: 11th (18 points)

Last edited:

eagles4eva

First Grade
Can the Eagles without turbo win... this is the question...

After watching the Eagles against the Raiders last week, i think not!!!